• Poll closed .

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Manual or Electric?

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
100% manual (Cuprapox ultra soft, made in Switzerland) along with Sensodyne Repair and Protect, the only toothpaste to (according to our dentist) rebuild enamel. Job done.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I have been hoping that someone will make an electric manual and although there have been some one-offs, I don't think anyone has done one commercially so far, so I'm sticking with Manual.

(Although I do have a second one that is Automatic but not electric).

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
I assume you're talking about breast pumps?
Or perhaps not...

manual-vs-electric.jpg

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Why do rechargeable toothbrushes that you use every 12 hours take 24 hours to charge?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Gear shifting? Electric for me. They don’t actually make you cycle any faster, but they’re just cool.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Manual bicycle, these hybrid bikes are a joke and there's nothing better than flying past them went pootling along. I understand the benefits, etc - but it's not for me. Not until I'm no longer able to use a proper bike and need a cheaters option. :thumbsup:

My car is manual, but I loved the automatic rental car I had in America. So smooth, so easy and just a bloody fine experience. I'm getting closer to thinking about an automatic car to replace my dear old 2001 Ford Fiesta Freestyle when she eventually goes to the mechanic in the sky.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I don't go for those gas fridges. If the gas leaks and builds up in the bilges then

boomfav.png

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I don't mind manual for singles, but its a pain having to get up and wind halfway through each side of an LP.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I first assumed shaving but knowing the proclivities of the OP I presume it has something to do with bicycles :shrug:

Hang on, could it be.......???

rabbit.jpg versus

rab 2.jpg

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Manual bicycle, these hybrid bikes are a joke and there's nothing better than flying past them went pootling along. I understand the benefits, etc - but it's not for me. Not until I'm no longer able to use a proper bike and need a cheaters option. :thumbsup:

My car is manual, but I loved the automatic rental car I had in America. So smooth, so easy and just a bloody fine experience. I'm getting closer to thinking about an automatic car to replace my dear old 2001 Ford Fiesta Freestyle when she eventually goes to the mechanic in the sky.

I drive over Ditchling Beacon to work every morning. Normally there are two cyclists, all Lycra'd up, with carbon fibre racing bikes, hunched over the handle bars pounding the pedals in a massive display of fitness, travelling at at least 3mph. Aside - Their carbon saving being massively off set by the 20+ cars reving in first gear trying to get round them.

Anyway, point being last year, a bloke with an electric shopping bike with basket on front joined the procession. Hilarious scenes. Jacket etc, sitting back straight, and storming past Wradley Biggins, and Fhris Croomes with a casual nod of the head, in that brotherhood of cyclists way. Cracked me up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here