Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Snowflakes

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Dangerous times indeed.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/11/08/primary-school-head-ridiculed-banning-tag-introducing-gentle/

Capture.JPG

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Bloody snowflake parents.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
FFS. It's like some people are trying to create a society of drones, that don't learn the limits of what they can and can't do, enjoy freedom to run and play and not to be controlled in every aspect of their lives.

Kids need to be kids. Let them play, get scuffed knees, bruises and tears, fun and laughter. Then they will learn about how to be an individual and go out and enjoy life.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Saw the story last week ….. unbelievable. That Head Teacher should have come to the Scout group I went to and seen how British Bulldog was played !!!! I still have the half tooth left from a rather rough encounter.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Pfffft, that's nothing, in my day we used to play British bulldog.
Kids running into walls and each other.
Tag hadn't been invented then!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Why is everyone calling it tag? The game is it.

Because it's fake news? Guess what?The thread title is the clue. Same term as that used by Trumpy types and Boris fans against people who can't 'man up' over a bit of harmless racism etc. Broflakes. ???

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
I remember in the olden days.....

when it used to be Bushy's job to hunt out fake news stories of 'political correctness' and then brainlessly post them on here. How we've moved on :facepalm:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Amazingly this 'fake news' was a big item on Morgan and Reid this morning with the lady concerned backing her wishes.

Like it never happened and was all made up.

How quaint.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Did she specifically say It was banned?

Well the head of the school certainly didn't mention It in the article at all.

The only reference to It was the following quote

"They're banning children from playing tag - why on earth would anyone thing(sic) tag is a bad thing? I'm going to teach my son about another game instead, that'll really scare the snowflake headteacher - kiss-chase."

from the same woman who apparently had an expenses paid trip (I am guessing) to appear with Piers Morgan this morning. Well who would have thought it :wink:

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Well the head of the school certainly didn't mention It in the article.

The only reference to It was the following quote

"They're banning children from playing tag - why on earth would anyone thing tag is a bad thing? I'm going to teach my son about another game instead, that'll really scare the snowflake headteacher - kiss-chase."

from the same woman who apparently had an expenses paid trip (I am guessing) to appear with Piers Morgan this morning. Well who would have thought it :wink:

Sometimes I do miss Bushy. At least he made no attempt to hide his agenda. Now the OP has replaced his anti-Corbyn and anti labour identity pictures with something Brighton-related, the casual reader might think he's an ordinary punter who comes on NSC for the football :facepalm:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here