Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] It's now Leicester's title to lose.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm sure the scousers are already planning their trophy tattoos.

It all set up for their customary capitulation, which this time, will be the funniest EVER.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Nice thinking.

Let's hope they lose the title by getting beat by the albion next game.

theboybilly

Nice thought, but Leicester aren't as good as people are bigging them up to be. They'll do well to finish top 4.

Seeing as I dislike City, Man Utd, Chelsea and not especially keen on Spurs or Arsenal, I'm personally enjoying Liverpool being by far the best team in England at the mo.

I'm not so sure Liverpool are that far ahead of Leicester. Certainly not defensively where Rodgers has them well drilled now. Ndidi, Maddison and Tielemans are as good as Liverpool's midfield for me. And Leicester have Vardy who scores for fun and always seems to make the 'keeper work rather than waste an effort

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Nice thinking.

Let's hope they lose the title by getting beat by the albion next game.
It'll certainly be a 6 point swing as:-

Montoya Duffy Balogun Big Dan Burn

aren't keeping Vardy et al, at bay.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Nice thought, but Leicester aren't as good as people are bigging them up to be. They'll do well to finish top 4.

Seeing as I dislike City, Man Utd, Chelsea and not especially keen on Spurs or Arsenal, I'm personally enjoying Liverpool being by far the best team in England at the mo.

So are Liverpool perhaps your “second” team? Or did they become that just a few years ago?

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Its still a 2 horse race for me. City get the handball penalty, completely different game.

Liverpool did blow a similar points advantage last season, but I hope they beat the oil tycoons this season.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Even more true now.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
If I had to rank Liverpool amongst my favourability of football clubs, they would likely be around 15th I would guess?

If I had to pick a 2nd it would probably be AFC Wimbledon. Like them because it's a nice football story, phoenix from the ashes and that.

Odd question though.

That’s fair enough but for me it’s how far the other teams in the PL, except the Albion, fall below the dislike line.

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Leicester are well drilled, on form and on a run . . . .but individually not top 2,3 or 4. They're a bit like Tottingham, some good players and a purple patch.

Managing prima-donnas and superheroes is clearly a different game. JK and PG are good at that clearly. Everyone else is fair game, although we were soundlY beaten today . . .no reason we can't get something against Leicester.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

Not sure I agree basis Leicester’s performance on Friday. Very much top 4. Certainly better than the teams from 5th downwards.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I'm sure the scousers are already planning their trophy tattoos.

It all set up for their customary capitulation, which this time, will be the funniest EVER.

Put some odds up for us then Stat Brother and I might just invite you into
a gentleman’s wager.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
We look like having a make shift defence against an on form Leicester - not feeling good just now!

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Leicester have one more point at this stage of the season than the season when they won the PL. Leicester will definitely finish top four this season.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Liverpool, Leicester, City, Chelsea top 4 (in that order), rest won't get close.

Could got to a back 4 v Leicester (Montoya, Duffy, Burn and ??Bong :eek:) or 5 (Montoya,Balogun, Duffy, Burn, March) - either way it's looking a teeny bit scary with Dunk and Webster missing.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Leicester have one more point at this stage of the season than the season when they won the PL. Leicester will definitely finish top four this season.

Interesting..............Liverpool have 17 more than they did at the same stage that season and 9 more than Leicester did then.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here