Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Index Thread thread

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
This is a really good idea, although I've not the foggiest idea why our glorious leader has closed the sticky for discussion ???
What this board is crying out for is a permanent index sticky thread for individual players and staff, past and present, homed or loaned.

Take him out the back and shoot him!

Edit: Shoot Nottseagull, not Bozza. This is insubordination.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
This is a really good idea, although I've not the foggiest idea why our glorious leader has closed the sticky for discussion ???

Because it's not a thread to discuss the game, but an index to threads doing just that.

What this board is crying out for is a permanent index sticky thread for individual players and staff, past and present, homed or loaned.

Older readers may remember I bought some Wiki software to enable some crowd-sourcing of this kinda thing - forming the definitive Albion-focused resource on t'internets. Broadly no one could be arsed with it.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I am not a dishonest, fawning sycophant, seething, plotting the moment to launch a revolution which will ultimately dethrone Bozza and see me as the immortal God-King of NSC. I don't know how you could ever say such a thing. You are on my list, by the way. And I don't mean my Christmas card list. Be very careful.

Thanks for the warning oh great one :bowdown:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here