Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Takeaway Election

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Going for a chinese tonight rather than Indian.

Wife wanted Thai but really, it’s a battle between the above two giants: the conservatives and labour of the takeaway scene. Thai is the Lib Democrats of the three i.e. can’t make its mind up if it’s Chinese or Indian.

Fish and Chips I hear you cry? Hmmm, that’s the Brexit Party isn’t it, featuring Nigel Farage as a saveloy :wink:

Who you ‘electing’?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I would go for a haddock and chips if I could but maybe I’ll settle for a a double battered sausage and large chips.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Going for a chinese tonight rather than Indian.

Wife wanted Thai but really, it’s a battle between the above two giants: the conservatives and labour of the takeaway scene. Thai is the Lib Democrats of the three i.e. can’t make its mind up if it’s Chinese or Indian.

Fish and Chips I hear you cry? Hmmm, that’s the Brexit Party isn’t it, featuring Nigel Farage as a saveloy :wink:

Who you ‘electing’?

Must be posh take aways in your manor :D

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpeg

Some people :shrug:

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Earlier today, I youtubed a curry recipe. I invested £20 in many spices, and some chuck. Family have just feasted on my best "homemade" curry. Was really good. Not quite a takeaway, but I reckon with a bit of practice, it could be quite a decent dish. (beware the exploding cardamom pod - nearly took my eye out).

Back to thread - Put a lot of hard work and labour into the effort. Cut up some greens, to give some colour to the dish, with a liberal dash of toryander, this could be a winner

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here