Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] England v Germany

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Anyone else watching on BBC2?

Sold out Wembley audience, atmosphere electric.

1-0 down from a bullet header early doors but clawed our way into it and after a penalty miss from Parris great equaliser from White and all to play for 2nd half.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
If England score, I'll be able to hear high pitched squeals coming from Wembley, the same that eminate from Selhurst Park.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Why is Parris still taking penalties? Missed the last 2, and didn't look confident this time.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Why is Parris still taking penalties? Missed the last 2, and didn't look confident this time.

The mind boggles, you could see the unrest in the audience when she stepped up to take it. White is such an accomplished finisher I’m amazed she doesn’t take them.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
The mind boggles, you could see the unrest in the audience when she stepped up to take it. White is such an accomplished finisher I’m amazed she doesn’t take them.
I was thinking White should take them too. Her finishing is very, 'Murray-esque'.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
That went well.

No disrespect but I was watching Leicestershire dismantle the Arse on a moody (well, quite stable, actually) stream :thumbsup:

Neville OUT!!!!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
What a poor performance by England mind it hasnt helped with the goalkeeper that they have absolutely useless.

Been on the slide for a while now, looks like the jinx of '66 has transferred itself seamlessly to Women's football.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Make no bones about it, a bitterly disappointing performance. A friend went and said whilst the majority of the ‘daytripper’ fans enjoyed the spectacle the hardcore England fans there were not at all pleased and booed them off after their fifth defeat in six games. Neville’s job must be hanging by a thread, also disappointed to hear of isolated skirmishes on the way out between home and away supporters, the Germans goading their English counterparts.

:nono:

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Make no bones about it, a bitterly disappointing performance. A friend went and said whilst the majority of the ‘daytripper’ fans enjoyed the spectacle the hardcore England fans there were not at all pleased and booed them off after their fifth defeat in six games. Neville’s job must be hanging by a thread, also disappointed to hear of isolated skirmishes on the way out between home and away supporters, the Germans goading their English counterparts.

:nono:

Was it handbags at 10 paces?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Crodo, Crodo. Where is the young lady of that ilk who would be about to be having a beating today? Well, Chloe Vevrier can sleep easily tonight, having been unruffled by your attentions, or the England team.

504E8CFB66E449A98EC5F1F717A06F48.jpg

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Womens football.
Absolute waste of space.
Never liked it, never will

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Was it handbags at 10 paces?

Fortunately the filth were in there pretty quickly to break things up but the scenes my friend witnessed were ugly.

Nov 5, 2019
Bored with the sudden obsession the media have developed over women's football.It's all over the place along with female pundits on MOTD who played the game at a very low level.They wouldn't have male footballers from the conference league so why these girls??

When they get all excited about a full Wembley they need to remember its probably because tickets were a quid.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Kids for a quid, most tickets a tenner. Banks of empty seats all over the shop from what I saw. If that was "sold out", an awful lot of people must've took a look at the weather and thought "mmmnah".

But the BBC will still try to convince us it was a huge event.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here