Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Anywhere likely to be screening Sunday's game?

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
I realise this may be a long shot, given that the Wolves-Aston Villa match is Sky's selected live match at 2:00pm on Sunday, but is there a likelihood that there will be anywhere in this fair city that will be showing the Albion's match at Old Trafford on Sunday afternoon?

A friend wanted to meet up to watch the game, but the days when backstreet pubs would "discreetly" show live matches not on Sky/BT seem to have gone. Any ideas?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I realise this may be a long shot, given that the Wolves-Aston Villa match is Sky's selected live match at 2:00pm on Sunday, but is there a likelihood that there will be anywhere in this fair city that will be showing the Albion's match at Old Trafford on Sunday afternoon?

A friend wanted to meet up to watch the game, but the days when backstreet pubs would "discreetly" show live matches not on Sky/BT seem to have gone. Any ideas?

It’s not even showing on NBC Gold (for those “located” in the US), I fear. I think it’s OT or a dodgy stream.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It is on NBCsN or India's Star Sports Select 2, if anyone happened to be paying attention on the 'Firestick' thread. :whistle:

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
It’s not even showing on NBC Gold (for those “located” in the US), I fear. I think it’s OT or a dodgy stream.

The match is being shown live by NBC on TV - live TV matches are not shown simultaneously on Gold. It will be available a few hours later.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

The Valley Bar in Worthing streams all Albion games on multiple big screens, generally well attended by many Albion fans making for a good atmosphere.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
The Valley Bar in Worthing streams all Albion games on multiple big screens, generally well attended by many Albion fans making for a good atmosphere.

Their web site says it's going to showing the Villa game at 14:00

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
Dunno if it's available in the UK but I subscribe to Optus Sport (AU $14 per month). All PL games live, all games available for 7 days, 12 minute per half edited for each game, 3 minute highlights for each game, All European internationals and all Champions and Europa league matches. if a game is in progress you have the option of watching live or starting from the kick off. You can toggle the scores on and off plus it works on an app as well as PC. Bloody Brilliant

https://sport.optus.com.au/

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here