Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Christians hijack a plane

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Imagine finding yourself on the same plane as James Corden ?I'd be praying too as I don't want to be in Hell.

Edit: In fact I would be praying for the plane to crash, lets get this over quickly at least !

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I think you're wrong there. Looks like a charter flight. Panic over.

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
I would be so f*cking pissed off if I was stuck on that plane. What gives them the right to push their ideological delusions onto me. If I had been onboard and heard that fool wrapper state "turn Atheists into believers" I would have stopped him mid bulsh1t and said go on try, give me your best argument for why I should believe your utter foolish nonsense. I dont care that they are not trying to cut my head off, I dont care that they think they are full of joy. What I care about is that humanity gains control of its f*cking senses and rids itself of all this nonsense. Because one thing is for sure, when you have nut jobs like this the transition to violence and subjugation in the name of their nut jobbery is not far off.

Admittedly it looks like a charter flight, but f*ck em any way. Religious evangelists push my buttons in so many ways.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I was going to accuse the OP of trolling, but luckily the still on the video link shows that fat nause Corden, so I can only assume he's mistitled the link of the hilarious and tear jerking new show "Plane Karaoke".

It really is sad when you get to a certain age and lose all yourr mental faculties. But help is at hand, OP. Help is at hand.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
I would be so f*cking pissed off if I was stuck on that plane. What gives them the right to push their ideological delusions onto me. If I had been onboard and heard that fool wrapper state "turn Atheists into believers" I would have stopped him mid bulsh1t and said go on try, give me your best argument for why I should believe your utter foolish nonsense. I dont care that they are not trying to cut my head off, I dont care that they think they are full of joy. What I care about is that humanity gains control of its f*cking senses and rids itself of all this nonsense. Because one thing is for sure, when you have nut jobs like this the transition to violence and subjugation in the name of their nut jobbery is not far off.

Admittedly it looks like a charter flight, but f*ck em any way. Religious evangelists push my buttons in so many ways.

I’ll put you down as agnostic

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Sad to see that Kanye has taken another mental downturn. He’s claimed recently that god has cured his bipolar disorder. He really, really needs some help.

Sad to see one of the most talented artists of a generation become such a train wreck.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Sad to see that Kanye has taken another mental downturn. He’s claimed recently that god has cured his bipolar disorder. He really, really needs some help.

Sad to see one of the most talented artists of a generation become such a train wreck.

I think its great that god took time off from causing famine,killing in his name,natural disaster, rape , death and murder to help Kanye out so hes not so sad some days. Go god!

monty uk

Sep 25, 2018
A woman next to me crossed herself before our Easyjet flight took off today.
We arrived safely, I guess I only have her to thank.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I am an atheist. But appreciate that as a great performance and hugely impressive tbh. Sue me.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I am an atheist. But appreciate that as a great performance and hugely impressive tbh. Sue me.

Likewise, I'm atheist through and through BUT I do rather like a bit of gospel singing. At least with gospel they look happy and can sing ..... in tune. Try a C of E service .... wrist sliting stuff with very boring tunes and people that can't sing !

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
Me too, found that odd to watch as I think both corden and Kanye are twats but fully appreciated the performance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here