Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] For Cyclists who can get to London 12.30pm Thursday 14th November HELP PLEASE

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
FOR THOSE WHO CAN GET TO LONDON 12.30PM ONWARDS THURSDAY 14TH NOVEMBER

The charity project Legacy 300, which has raised £347,650 in direct donations at no cost to charity, is hosting its final day at Lee Valley Velo Park, on a day that was supposed to raise money (again at no cost to charity) for Hospices and Cancer needs rescuing as unfortunately NONE of 54 charities approached placed it in any of their event auctions in 2019. I repeat, that we have raised £347K in donations, and these days have cost charity £0.

We are holding a track and talk session, you get to ride the Olympic Velodrome for 75 minutes and get to take part in a Q and A with Podcrashes CALLUM SKINNER, but also get to keep a Brighton fan from going homeless, I am not kidding. Callum is an engaging host and not frightened to talk candidly about the major issues of the day, you will also get to see his gold medal.

The cost is £60 and that is simply your share of the track hire, you will get all equipment provided just bring the clothes you wish to cycle in. There is also the option for you to make a further direct donation to your chosen good cause and of course we know of two Albion related causes that would be great for you to support; AITC and REMF...you will get extra souvenirs of the day if you do :)

Please pm me for details and please spread the word.

The Last Pelotons' Track and Talk.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here