Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] World's first penis & scrotum transplant - good news & bad news

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
"Your penis was blown off unfortunately, but we have some replacements. What was the size of your previous penis?"

"It was fiv....er....I mean....nine inches :wink:"

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
"Your penis was blown off unfortunately, but we have some replacements. What was the size of your previous penis?"

"It was fiv....er....I mean....nine inches :wink:"

“I suffered with diphallia, and both were approx ten inches long and very girthy”

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
British Army chiefs decided that they would reward all Falklands veterans for their bravery in getting the islands back from the Argentinians. The bonus system they implemented was that each soldier would be paid £ 1,000 for each inch of any length of any part of their body they chose.
The veterans all gathered in a barracks in London and the measuring and payments took place.
"What part of your body would you like measured, Soldier?" one vet was asked.
He replied, "From the tip of my penis to the bottom of my scrotum."
"Not a problem." he was told.
He dropped his trousers and pants in readiness for the tape measure. The measuring officer held one end of his tape to the end of the soldier's penis, then looked up and asked the question, "Where the hell is your scrotum?"
The soldier answered, "On a barbed-wire fence in Port Stanley!"

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Slightly shocked at the number of one country’s army personnel who have suffered injuries to the groin.

“ According to a previous study in the Journal of Urology, 1,367 male soldiers serving in Afghanistan and Iraq suffered penis injuries between 2001 and 2013.”

Kinda damped the comedy opportunities personally.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Im planning to get a huge bell-end grafted onto the end of my shaft. Can’t decide between [MENTION=14132]Two Professors[/MENTION] or [MENTION=420]sydney[/MENTION] though.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I know the balls were not included, but if they had, and he then fathered a child, would the child be genetically his, or the donors?

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
Where can I sign up for this on the organ donor register? I’d like to think that the new owner will get more use out of it than I did when I’m gone.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Penis operations have been around for a long time. I had a penis reduction operation a few years back. I only have the one now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here