Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] This happened in Germany

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
A friend was at the Bayer Leverkusen Athletico Madrid game last night, and spotted someone holding up a small Brighton flag. 02949845-dac2-477c-a4e9-f244da2d157c.jpg

Keep looking at the photo and you will see it.

Anyone on here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Ich war es. Ich hatte eine Leverkusener Flagge, aber es gab kein Toilettenpapier in der Toilette, also benutzte ich die Leverkusener Flagge, um nach Körperfunktionen aufzuräumen, und ich hatte nur die Brighton-Flagge

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
A friend was at the Bayer Leverkusen Athletico Madrid game last night, and spotted someone holding up a small Brighton flag. View attachment 116927

Anyone on here?

Jurgen Locadia? Only a two hour trip for him a s he may have been DJing later

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
A friend was at the Bayer Leverkusen Athletico Madrid game last night, and spotted someone holding up a small Brighton flag. View attachment 116927

Anyone on here?

Oooh, looks like it's in with the Ultras... :cool:

el punal

Anyone on here?

Bloody German tourist fans coming over to the Amex wearing their jester hats and nicking our gear. :D

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Wouldn't happen in Brighton.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I don't think he would want to erase that goal against Millwall from his CV!

Sort of goal that appears on players YouTube highlights videos, and we all go "he's good"...

Well let's hope that some club chairman somewhere looks at that video, then says, he's good, and pays us serious money to take him away permanantly!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Makes you laugh though, Germans and our other European friends are allowed massive flags in the stadia, whereas over here, they have to be attached to a wall or the size of a tea towel, not much of an identity IMO

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Makes you laugh though, Germans and our other European friends are allowed massive flags in the stadia, whereas over here, they have to be attached to a wall or the size of a tea towel, not much of an identity IMO

Hmmm not no sure you would be saying that if you were forced to sit or stand behind one which was obscuring your view!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Hmmm not no sure you would be saying that if you were forced to sit or stand behind one which was obscuring your view!

I know it was said in jest, but I'm all for showing our identity, as the Albion flag does look slightly lost in amongst that German threadwork.
Perhaps have virtual flags around the boarding, instead of all that crap advertising ie Hungarian eye clinics or whatever it was!!!!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Would have been a blessing during the second half of last season.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
What is the point of doing that?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
It's because there's a mutual love in between some Leverkusen and Brighton fans. There were some Leverkusen at a few aways in the first PL season (think Old Trafford but I was terribly drunk). Decent lads who get on with some of our North Standers. That's all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here