Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Question Time In Brighton: 14th November 2019

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Leave or Remain, Tory or Labour, it would be good to have NSC's finest at this debate wouldn't it?

:thumbsup:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/send/u21723349?ptrt=https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006t1q9

"The politics panel show is due be recorded at Sussex University on Thursday 14 November for broadcast that night – four weeks before the general election.

The university said: “The Attenborough Centre for the Creative Arts will host an upcoming episode of BBC1 political debate show Question Time during the election campaign.

“Host Fiona Bruce and a panel of to-be-announced guests will be appearing at the University of Sussex campus venue on Thursday 14 November – less than a month before the country goes to the polls.

“An audience of around 150 will be selected to watch the debate live with students, staff and city residents all able to apply for free tickets to attend."

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
With Brighton being a remain area, I bet we have a majority of Tory Brexiteers in the audience.

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
Me and Mrs M will be there. Was asked what my main area of concern was...said was that it had now been sorted as Connolly stays on the half way line for opposition corners and we had a decent left back...think it was lost on the researchers! Hoping we still get fed and watered as we did 25 years ago when last in the audience

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Well this thread soon deteriorated. :lolol:

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I'm sure Caroline Lucas, or another Green will be on the panel.

Could somebody ask why B& H has pretty much the worst recycling rate in Sussex and why the City is such a mess?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here