Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester ticket exchange request

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
I am coming down for the Leicester City match on Sat 23rd and would like to swap my single WSU season ticket for two (pref WSU) tickets so I can go with my big brother. I will obviously pay for the other ticket. Anyone can accommodate this slightly odd request?

cheers

TNBA

TTF

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
I am coming down for the Leicester City match on Sat 23rd and would like to swap my single WSU season ticket for two (pref WSU) tickets so I can go with my big brother. I will obviously pay for the other ticket. Anyone can accommodate this slightly odd request?

cheers

TNBA

TTF

Hate to say this but not anyone can, 'cos I can't

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
I know the game is a sell out, but usually there are a few spaces in WSU.

If you don’t have any luck, you can wait until 5 mins in, and try to spot 2 spares together and nab them

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

cheers

TNBA

TTF

I would have thought your only option would be to buy two together via the ticket exchange then put your one on the ticket exchange albeit it would be expensive

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Call Supporter Services as there are various pairs in WSU popping up from the exchange and see if you can buy a STH guest for your brother and swap your usual seat for the other seat. Season ticket seat swaps like that are usually fine for a small fee but not sure if they'd do it for an exchange seat.

Nov 5, 2019
I know the game is a sell out, but usually there are a few spaces in WSU.

If you don’t have any luck, you can wait until 5 mins in, and try to spot 2 spares together and nab them

A sell out just means all tickets have been sold which of course takes into account season ticket holders however there are always always tickets available to buy because season ticket holders are always putting tickets up for sale.Some leave it till the last few days.

Personally I would try to sell your ticket somehow and then go on the website daily and wait for two tickets togther.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Ok I didn't see the first time of reading that the OP is a season ticket holder so therefore the obvious thing to do is sell his ticket on the exchange then buy two tickets.

Obvious thing is to get supporter services to move your seat for 1 match if you're a season ticket holder. An awful lot cheaper (couple of quid) than hoping your ticket sells on the exchange and buying another.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
All sorted. Sarah at the Albion ticket office was brilliant, superb customer service. Ticket bought very close to my season ticket in WSU so we can both go. Thanks for all the input lads and lasses. Canne wait.....

TNBA

TTF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here