Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] ‘ This is how we want you to get high ‘

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Recorded just before his death and today officially released. A sombre reminder of the genius that was George Michael.

BBC news have a link to the song , I’m not sure how to post it here as I’m not technical. Anyone help ? Ta

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
BBC news have a link to the song , I’m not sure how to post it here as I’m not technical. Anyone help ? Ta

All you have to do is copy the webpage address and paste it here. It is really really simple.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
A truly great artist.
Shame his life was full of complications and arguments with record companies, it got in the way of his genius.
He died tragically early.
Just one more try is a fantastic song but I could name many others.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
No, it's not. Where does it go to when you copy it?

Am I being whooshed or are you serious? You'd just paste the web address into the text box where you type your reply. The forum automatically turns it into a link. It really is that simple.

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
Am I being whooshed or are you serious? You'd just paste the web address into the text box where you type your reply. The forum automatically turns it into a link. It really is that simple.

I am serious. I can copy something, but it just disappears?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Recorded just before his death and today officially released. A sombre reminder of the genius that was George Michael.

Don't ask [MENTION=396]WATFORD zero[/MENTION] as he will call you a moron. ( Having a stroppy day today)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I am serious. I can copy something, but it just disappears?
So if you were at school and you copied someone's homework, their homework disappeared?

That's some voodoo shit right there.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Mrs W used to own George's old car - nothing really to do with the thread title I know but this NSC !

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Don't ask [MENTION=396]WATFORD zero[/MENTION] as he will call you a moron. ( Having a stroppy day today)

I assume you are talking about this entirely unrelated post on a totally unrelated thread, and then trying to draw my attention to it by quoting me ? Some might think it a little bit obsessive ???

But, just to keep you happy, I'll explain it in simple terms so you can hopefully understand. It wasn't anything to do with my mood. As was quoted in my post, Two profs has always claimed that he won't post links because NSC wasn't a HTTPS site and hans kraay fan club was making a joke about it.

How much money was lost to on-line fraud last year then,Mr.Smuggles?
Point of order!

There's actually no way [MENTION=14132]Two Professors[/MENTION] would have shared it.

He'd have shared a SCREENSHOT of it.

Can't be too careful, after all

#gremlins

My internet security tells me not to,and the ITK people on here are always telling us to trust experts.Some sites will only give you very basic access to their sites from a non-HTTPS site.They might as well be talking in Pushtu as far as I'm concerned,but then I didn't go to university.

Look at your address bar, you moron :facepalm:

It was simply a statement of fact. Well, two facts actually, NSC is an HTTPS site and Two profs is a moron :shrug:

How this ended up on a George Michael thread, I have no idea. Have you got a crush on me ? :kiss:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here