Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Cheese Footballs!

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Cheese Footballs are back in the shops!

Happy days!

I saw them 2 weeks ago in Lidl, very nearly bought some as they are my favourite Xmas snack/treat. As it is not anywhere near Xmas, I didn't. And, I love Xmas!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
**** that - I want these back

football-attic.jpg

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Used to love them so bought some a few years ago and they were totally revolting. My children were flabbergasted that I could ever have liked them.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Cheese Footballs are back in the shops!

Happy days!

Love these, even if they do rip the skin off the roof of your mouth! Just not enough in the tin, which is the same size, but the packet in side has shrunk!

Oh and how do you eat yours? Do you bite the biscuit off to leave the cheese inside separate, or just eat as a whole.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Large Stollen back in Aldi.

All my Christmas' have come at once.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
A tin of Twiglets, a tin of Cheeselets, and a tin of Cheesy Footballs. Christmas snackage from the GODS.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Hoping [MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION] doesn't see this before I clear Worthing of all stocks.

Poo, been out of the county today. Back now and racing off to the supermarkets of Worthing.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
What the hell happened this year?

[MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION] and I have an informal competition to eat the most cheese footballs over the festive period, as well as having enough stocks to last well into the New Year.

This year neither of us have been able to track any down. Tesco Extra in Durrington just didn't have them at any stage.

(For certainty, I'm talking about FP cheese footballs, the wafer balls filled with soft cheese stuff, not the things that are a bit like Wotsits)

Did anyone get any?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

[MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION] and I have an informal competition to eat the most cheese footballs over the festive period, as well as having enough stocks to last well into the New Year.

This year neither of us have been able to track any down. Tesco Extra in Durrington just didn't have them at any stage.

(For certainty, I'm talking about FP cheese footballs, the wafer balls filled with soft cheese stuff, not the things that are a bit like Wotsits)

Did anyone get any?

Bought some in early December in Redhill, my tastes have changed thought they were quite awful.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
After touring the supermarkets of Worthing I gave up and panic bought a couple off Amazon yesterday. Not coming until 31st December at the earliest.

It’s a disgrace.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk

Did anyone get any?

Me neither, but that's partly my fault. Was going to get a some a couple of weeks ago , didn't bother then last week hunted high and low for some and couldn't find one box .. gutted Christmas won't be the same this year :annoyed:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here