Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Man U’s most famous supporter.....

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
EAqgDunXkAY9E13.jpg

No disrespect Beth, you may be one of the nations favourite columnists but the headlines will not be pretty on Sunday :lolol: as your boys take one helluva beating.

GPott and the boys are absolutely flying currently and will be hell bent on inflicting further misery on your lower half cannon fodder.

Come on those of you lucky enough to have tickets, please don’t be overawed or overwhelmed as many supporters and players are on a visit to the awe inspiring Theatre of Dreams, remember to roar the boys into what could be a famous day for our football club in toppling the biggest club in the world on their home patch.

:ascarf:

:O

:clap:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
That is a fine pair of...err...eyes ?

el punal

EAqgDunXkAY9E13.jpg

No disrespect Beth, you may be one of the nations favourite columnists but the headlines will not be pretty on Sunday :lolol: as your boys take one helluva beating.

GPott and the boys are absolutely flying currently and will be hell bent on inflicting further misery on your lower half cannon fodder.

Come on those of you lucky enough to have tickets, please don’t be overawed or overwhelmed as many supporters and players are on a visit to the awe inspiring Theatre of Dreams, remember to roar the boys into what could be a famous day for our football club in toppling the biggest club in the world on their home patch.

:ascarf:

:O

:clap:

A magnificent pair of blockers - Duffy on the left, Dunk on the right.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
That Eamonn Holmes scrubs up nice, doesn't he?

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
I keep opening these famous supporter threads Crodo and looking really hard to see if I recognise any of them. No luck so far but I'll keep on giving them a good look. :whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here