Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Muzza on SSN

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Did the ref cock up there?

Didn't think you can play advantage if there is a sending off issue, whether straight red or second yellow. Should have stopped play and the second red wouldn't have counted?

Edit: Having checked, seems play can continue until there is a stop in play or the player that is to receive the second booking then is involved in the play (so he can't score as he shouldn't be on the pitch).

Last edited:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm glad to see Muzza as a pundit, there' too many Scousers, Mancs and North Londoners banging on about their former clubs, definitely a gap in the market for him.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Did the ref cock up there?
Don't think so.

Didn't think you can play advantage if there is a sending off issue, whether straight red or second yellow. Should have stopped play and the second red wouldn't have counted?
I don't see why. You can always go back and give a yellow, I don't see why it should matter that it's a second yellow.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Don't think so.

I don't see why. You can always go back and give a yellow, I don't see why it should matter that it's a second yellow.

The thinking is that if you pay advantage and that doesn't materialize, but you've let it go long enough then you wouldn't normally stop play (unlike in Rugby) and it could be that the player you were going to send off then scores a goal!! However, have you seen my edit?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Okay to have a Cumbrian then? :wink:

He is clearly seen as the authentic voice of Cumbria. I have a feeling that in the last year or so Glenn has actually 'Cumbria-upped' his accent ???

Now he's no longer a charver, he's had a good deekabout and realises there is no point loafing, getting a shan-tan, so he's used his napper and gan for a bit of punditry. Let's hope it's not ladgeful and he lands a bit of lowie.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I wonder if there's such a thing in existence as a professional footballer with a Sussex accent. The accent itself is rare enough these days.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You could also test their Sussex authenticity, by seeing if they can answer correctly what a "twitten" is
A Twatten is someone who posts negatively on NSC within 24 hours of a convincing home win.

el punal

He is clearly seen as the authentic voice of Cumbria. I have a feeling that in the last year or so Glenn has actually 'Cumbria-upped' his accent ???

Now he's no longer a charver, he's had a good deekabout and realises there is no point loafing, getting a shan-tan, so he's used his napper and gan for a bit of punditry. Let's hope it's not ladgeful and he lands a bit of lowie.

Methinks you’ve been on the old Jennings Snecklifter! :drink:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I fear that Glenn may have a big problem to overcome if he wants to make it in soccer punditry. Whereas the vast majority of current football pundits talk a lot, they actually have very little to say.

In Glenn's case the total opposite is true, although he talks very little, he has plenty to say.

Unfortunately so many so called soccer fans prefer to hear these so called experts prattling on needlessly. That isn't Glenn's style at all.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I fear that Glenn may have a big problem to overcome if he wants to make it in soccer punditry. Whereas the vast majority of current football pundits talk a lot, they actually have very little to say.

In Glenn's case the total opposite is true, although he talks very little, he has plenty to say.

Unfortunately so many so called soccer fans prefer to hear these so called experts prattling on needlessly. That isn't Glenn's style at all.

He's still just a soccerist. They're all pretty much the same.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
My old house on the left, in Shoreham-by-sea, SUSSEX. . . . :thumbsup:

Swan Cottages.JPG

Attachments

• Swan Cottages.JPG
    Swan Cottages.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 75

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here