Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chicago Seagulls

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Off to the Windy City tomorrow, going to see the Bears Sunday, is there any where within a 10 minute cab ride from Soldier Field that will be showing the United game?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Now if you were in Kazakhstan, I might be able to help.

Capture.JPG

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It was advertised on NBC last week as going to be shown so it should be quite easy to find a bar showing it. Have a great time Chicago is a great place to eat and drink.but not to park a car.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I didnt know if like many visitors he was going to hire a car as we did and then paid $100 a day to park at the hotel car park. I must point out we didnt hire the car in Chicago but in Vegas and brother drove to Grand Canyon, Gracelands, Nashville Kentucky and to Ali Museum finishing up in Chicago for flight home, Great 4 weeks. Brother loves driving in USA as it is so easy and relaxing.

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
I didnt know if like many visitors he was going to hire a car as we did and then paid $100 a day to park at the hotel car park. I must point out we didnt hire the car in Chicago but in Vegas and brother drove to Grand Canyon, Gracelands, Nashville Kentucky and to Ali Museum finishing up in Chicago for flight home, Great 4 weeks. Brother loves driving in USA as it is so easy and relaxing.

Sounds like a great trip. I'm not sure many people visiting Chicago on a city break would hire a car though.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Not sure if you're planning on hiring a skip while you're out there Harty but I believe it's quite tricky to do so.

#BGsTopTravelTips

Know the Chicago Seagulls on Twitter watch the games at AJ Hudson's, which is near Wrigley Field and caters to Premier League games every weekend. Unfortunately looks to be nearer 25mins via car, so might not be up your alley as an option.

Will be in Chicago myself in a few weeks for the first time, so will hopefully combine watching the Leicester game there on that weekend along with a tour of Wrigley. Plus Giants @ Bears the following day along with multiple other sporting events during my trip.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Know the Chicago Seagulls on Twitter watch the games at AJ Hudson's, which is near Wrigley Field and caters to Premier League games every weekend. Unfortunately looks to be nearer 25mins via car, so might not be up your alley as an option.

Will be in Chicago myself in a few weeks for the first time, so will hopefully combine watching the Leicester game there on that weekend along with a tour of Wrigley. Plus Giants @ Bears the following day along with multiple other sporting events during my trip.

Enjoy Wrigley Field - so different to so many modern stadiums - especially as some of the seats are outside the stadium, on top of houses on the other side of the road.

I've described it poorly - you'll understand when you're there!

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
Enjoy Wrigley Field - so different to so many modern stadiums - especially as some of the seats are outside the stadium, on top of houses on the other side of the road.

I think he will find that the baseball season is already over.

Any sports bar close to Soldier Field will show the game. If it’s not on, just ask and they’ll switch one of the TVs.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009

I think you described it perfectly - it's just a bonkers stadium! I've never seen terraces built on the roof of houses over the road before! And that's on two sides of the ground. Bizarre. And ****ing freezing in the wind!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here