Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Girls jeans

Chrisbettyrice

Aug 13, 2019
When I was a nipper the only jeans that would fit me were a brand of girls jeans called 'Betties'. Anyone else have to suffer in similar fashion. They did look good on mind you.

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Depends on what part of Sussex you come from, if west and east they'd be Betties, but if Falmer area they'd be Wetties :wave:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
The OP has Betty in her name. Advertising by stealth [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]?

When I was a lass, Levis were the best.

Tokyohands

Jan 5, 2017
Tokyo
I bet your bum looked big in them. I can't honestly say I ever even had to think about that when I was a nipper because nobody actually wore jeans that fit.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
About 47 years ago I purchased a stunning satin jacket and trousers from Chelsea Girl in Western Road, it was near where Currys now is. A real Marc Bolan fan I looked the business.

CheeseRolls

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
When I was a nipper the only jeans that would fit me were a brand of girls jeans called 'Betties'. Anyone else have to suffer in similar fashion. They did look good on mind you.

Hi Chrisbetty

I have a couple of men's jackets and well, I am at the stage in life, when I am entirely comfortable with who I am and don't tend to worry too much about what other people think of me and you see the way the young people are today and well... So here's the thing. The zips are on the wrong side. I know it isn't written down anywhere and there is no logical reason for it, but zip fastener on the left men's fastener on the right women's. It feels unnatural, and I hope no one ever notices, when I am fastening my jacket.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

Chrisbettyrice

Aug 13, 2019
Thanks questions it'd be great to be able to show off those feminine curves again

CheeseRolls

Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
You know chrisbetty, might just be one of those delightful accounts, where chris and betty are a couple and share an online account. It would be so easy in say Tapatalk to just post on a different forum than the one you meant to, wouldn't it?

It is a decidedly odd first post.

Your suggestion may well be correct.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
‘A friend of mine’ used to wear tights under his jeans on cold days on site. He had big hips though.

CheeseRolls

Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Jan 30, 2008
What a thread - NSC is just the most caring open and honest community. Plenty of expert shopping advise on this thread, from people with such a broad range of experiences.

Still who would have thought that the go to man on NSC for advice on coping with a small penis, would be PPF/DG!

Thanks but I've had no complaints :wink:
regards
DF

CheeseRolls

Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Thanks but I've had no complaints :wink:
regards
DF

Aww bless

mini-milk.jpg

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
I have a strong suspicion that "Chrisbettyrice" lives in Croydon and wears a red and blue bobble hat on match days. You might want to ignore him...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here