Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Jack butland joe Allan Sam clucas

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
What’s gone wrong for those three? One promising England international all decent premier league players a couple of years ago. Now likely to be in league 1 come the end of the season. You don’t hear much negative press about any of them so are they just unlucky and fall through the divisions or could they be coaxed back to there best certainly butland and clucas are young enough to persevere with if they could regain some confidence. Would you swap butland for button? Clucas as lb? Or just leave them to fall through?

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Stephen Ward. James Maclean. Dread to think of the size of Stoke's wage bill. Another Sunderland car crash? They have the wealthy local owner who will stick by them I suspect, but no more parachute after next season.

Sent from my SM-A105G using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You’re gonna get slaughtered for that title!

Who’s Clucas playing for now - stoke? I only remember him for the sinpleee loveleh celebration tbh :lol:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I just read that in the last 288 days WBA have won as many games in Stoke as Stoke.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
I just read that in the last 288 days WBA have won as many games in Stoke as Stoke.

Bloody hell. That's bad. I'd say they need a CH sort out but I'm not sure that even the great Chrissey will be able to sort out that pile of manure.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I thought this was going to reveal a link to a hitherto unheard track by The Fall.

disappointed

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Butland must still have potential. If you're seriously asking if would swap him for a back-up then yeh think would in a heartbeat. Keepers are a bit different.

Others, not so sure. Need to come in and play regularly if outfield players and think Championship club with good atmosphere and ethos would be what they need.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here