Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] HGSB 1969 vintage reunion

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
There is around 20 of us planning a 50 year reunion of the HGSB intake of 1969, and we want to contact all living relics. If you are part of this band, send me a PM. Here, here and particularly here.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
There is around 20 of us planning a 50 year reunion of the HGSB intake of 1969, and we want to contact all living relics. If you are part of this band, send me a PM. Here, here and particularly here.

Good luck. Must have, starting 2 years on from you old ****s, grappled with a few of you at the end of term battle for the assembly stage.

If you know Kent House master Les Hamilton I can send the contact. He’s still a Brighton Labour Councillor after zonks of years. He still calls me Knocky if we meet.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

I did one of my first plumbing jobs at the old grammar boys school in 1973/74.
Vandalism as usual------wasn't you was it ???

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Good luck. Must have, starting 2 years on from you old ****s, grappled with a few of you at the end of term battle for the assembly stage.

If you know Kent House master Les Hamilton I can send the contact. He’s still a Brighton Labour Councillor after zonks of years. He still calls me Knocky if we meet.

Kent? Losers

York won everything :wink:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I remember getting into a fight at a chess match against Hove Grammar. I can't begin to think what led to the scrap but I do remember Paul Watson, the Varndean chess master, suspending me for one match for disruptive behaviour.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I remember getting into a fight at a chess match against Hove Grammar. I can't begin to think what led to the scrap but I do remember Paul Watson, the Varndean chess master, suspending me for one match for disruptive behaviour.

We are about the same age (I'm 61)....I was in our chess team, so I was almost certainly there. We had two lads (one of whom I'm in regular contact) and the other who is now no longer with us who could be quite provocative....but it certainly wan't me :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I did one of my first plumbing jobs at the old grammar boys school in 1973/74.
Vandalism as usual------wasn't you was it ???

???

No....but I did burn down George the Chemist.....althought that was an accident :mad:

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free

He went on to have a successful career curling-in free-kicks for Zamora to finish.

You're 10 years too late for me, I went to Hove Grammar in 1959. Spookily enough, my first day was 60 years ago tomorrow, having moved from Surrey to Hassocks on 2nd November.

You're all a bunch of JCL's :smile:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
We are about the same age (I'm 61)....I was in our chess team, so I was almost certainly there. We had two lads (one of whom I'm in regular contact) and the other who is now no longer with us who could be quite provocative....but it certainly wan't me :lolol:

I'm a year older but you could have been there as I was in the 6th form at the time. I really have no idea what the fight was about but I'm sure the Hove guy started it - it's not in my nature to start things. But, coming from Moulsecoomb, I was always happy to get involved if someone got a bit narky.

It was a bit unusual to get suspended playing chess though :laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here