Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Next weekends fixtures

larus

Just looked at the fixtures, and we ‘could’ go 5th if we win.
Leicester - Arsenal
Spurs - Sheffield U
Newcastle - Bournemouth

If Arsenal lose and neither Sheffield U nor bmuff win, then we’d be 5th, if we won. That’s not really an extreme set of results - the ‘shock’ would be our away win on that. However, going to Old Trafford isn’t as daunting as it might have been in the past and I could see us getting something from the game.

I wonder how those wonderfully informed pundits would like to comment on little old Brighton if this were to happen?

I suppose it shows how close the majority of teams are that we’ve jumped so much in 3 games.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Hello [MENTION=240]larus[/MENTION]. Long time no see. How’s it going?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Blimey looking at next weekend's fixtures there's a high possibility i might watch 3 (three) games.

Chelsea v palace.
The Albion
Liverpool v City.

That's a months worth in 24 hours.

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
I’m almost at the point where I’d be annoyed if we didn’t beat them next week currently I think our form is miles better they are totally rudderless on the pitch nobody for them stands out as a match changer. I can’t think of a better opportunity to be going there and coming back with 3 points

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
The bookies have us 6-1 to win at Old Trafford. I think they must be locked in another era. Not saying we are dead certs but I certainly don't see us 6-1 either.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
We need to go there confident. Why wouldn’t we be, against a lower-table side.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here