Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Richarlison

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
The bloke has no shame. Just seen his teammate get a career threatening injury yet still rolls around on the floor when not hurt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
Even Jamie Carragher - professional Liverpudlian - and originally an Everton fan owned up that Richarlison spends most of his time on the floor.

Everton fans must despair of him.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Mr tumble 2.0
Will never take his crown though because we. hate. wilf.

Richarleson is FAR worse. A deliberate WUM and gloater as well as diver and injury feigner. And not as good on the ball as Wilf. :shrug:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
The bloke has no shame. Just seen his teammate get a career threatening injury yet still rolls around on the floor when not hurt.

Spot on. He looked in more distress than Gomes, which is quite something.

Comes across as an absolute bellend. Average footballer in an average team.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I don’t think he’s as good as some make out. If he cut out all the cheating, contrived battles with opponents/refs/crowds, and concentrated on his game, he’s a 15 PL goals a season player at the absolutely max.

There’ve been some brilliant forwards over the years who loved the role of villain, somehow it raised their game. Richarlison’s will never be one of them.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He’s a bizarre character. Ignoring the blatant diving and feigning injury, why does he have a permanent expression of disbelief and injustice on his face?

You would, if you had come from sunny climes and found yourself playing first for Watford and then for Everton. My message to him? "Son, you didn't read John Barnes' autobiography carefully, did you? ???"

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Did anyone see that gesture he made to the north after their goal last week ? He was drawing attention to his arse. Could easily have been interpreted as homophobic. I’m surprised more wasn’t made of it

Last edited:

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Complete bell end. Everton are kidding themselves if they don’t think they are in a relegation battle too.

I don’t want to come over all Matt Dawson but I can’t think of any of their players that I would swap for one of ours.

Herr Ing Gull

Sep 3, 2014
Do anyone see that gesture he made to the north after their goal last week ? He was drawing attention to his arse. Could easily have been interpreted as homophobic. I’m surprised more wasn’t made of it

I imagine everyone thought he was just confirming that he is an arse.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
You would, if you had come from sunny climes and found yourself playing first for Watford and then for Everton. My message to him? "Son, you didn't read John Barnes' autobiography carefully, did you? ???"

He did trip up over the ribbon at the Intu shopping centre opening ceremony a while back in Watford :D

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I imagine everyone thought he was just confirming that he is an arse.

Hmmm. He’s a lucky boy to get away with that .

You are right though - he is an arse

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
He's a cheat . . . . Wouldn't pass the no dickhead policy at Palace, let alone BHA !

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Complete bell end. Everton are kidding themselves if they don’t think they are in a relegation battle too.

I don’t want to come over all Matt Dawson but I can’t think of any of their players that I would swap for one of ours.

Their french left back in a heart beat . Digne?
I know he scored the own goal but he is absolute quality.
When he feels it’s time for a step up , I hope his agent speaks to potter

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here