Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Son's new Albion YouTube channel

Falmer Flutter ©

Feb 18, 2004
Petts Wood
Despite dragging my eldest son into all things Albion from a very early age, it appears I've failed at parenthood and he's become one of these new-fangled "YouTubers". Would rather he'd just watch and experience the game without a mobile clutched to his fingers, but if he ultimately ends up on Strictly Come Dancing shagging some fit and nubile eastern European dancer, then so be it.

Not bad for a first attempt. Please visit and like etc. Make a 12-year-old very happy.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Well, good luck to the lad but I would get very annoyed if someone near me spent the entire game filming on their phone. It really is annoying.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Kiddie behind me used to but he was stopped by a steward.....something to do with copyrights? not sure they could enforce that with mobile phones//

I think if someone is filming for more than about 5 mins they should have a word. If you tried to stop people using their phones that would be all the stewards would be doing all match long.

Also I don’t value the opinions or indeed the company of many people under the age of 21 so it’s not something I would watch as I found the pre-pubescent screaming a bit grating.

Last edited:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Kiddie behind me used to but he was stopped by a steward.....something to do with copyrights? not sure they could enforce that with mobile phones//

All match action is copyright of the Premier League, no matter what device or platform it's recorded or played on.

The occasional one is let through - they can't patrol everything. But once stewards realise something is going on, they'll step in.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
All match action is copyright of the Premier League, no matter what device or platform it's recorded or played on.

The occasional one is let through - they can't patrol everything. But once stewards realise something is going on, they'll step in.

I cant understand why people want to watch the game through a phone screen.....

There are enough good highlights available on line.....don't need to see someone's face when we score on a dodgy video......its a no from me

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Reminds me of somebody.

The interview bit at the end is a great idea. Will this be a feature of future vlogs? I gave him a thumbs up.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I cant understand why people want to watch the game through a phone screen.....

There are enough good highlights available on line.....don't need to see someone's face when we score on a dodgy video......its a no from me

Drives me round the twist.

Some bloke about three rows in front of me yesterday got in at about 3.10 yesterday, stood up (I'm in WSU where everyone sits) while he looked around for his seat (it was 6 inches behind him), and promptly got his phone out and started filming. Eventually sat down.

Bellend.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Reminds me of somebody.

The interview bit at the end is a great idea. Will this be a feature of future vlogs? I gave him a thumbs up.

Jesus. If someone was stood next to me pointing a a camera at their own face and commenting for the length of the match I would punch their lights out. Some people have very little self awareness.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Do they really take legal action against kids and other supporters doing that?

Or simply get youtube to remove the videos within moments?
I’m guessing if you are persistent eventually you might get your collar felt. My advice would be don’t take on something with more money than you.

Last edited:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Despite dragging my eldest son into all things Albion from a very early age, it appears I've failed at parenthood and he's become one of these new-fangled "YouTubers". Would rather he'd just watch and experience the game without a mobile clutched to his fingers, but if he ultimately ends up on Strictly Come Dancing shagging some fit and nubile eastern European dancer, then so be it.

Not bad for a first attempt. Please visit and like etc. Make a 12-year-old very happy.

Stop encouraging narcissism :D And what is this YouTube you speak of?! :)

el punal

I’ll be honest and say I haven’t watched the vlog. Perhaps he should branch out and do post-match interviews with fans. Remember these golden rules :

1. Always choose an angry, opinionated, know-it-all, sweary fan who is about to self combust.

2. Every interview should contain multiple loads of blud, fam, and innit.

3. Ensure that the interviewee has loads of hangers-on, mates and generally Bolshie types present to give an edgy feel to it.

4. Never, ever, pick someone who is polite, considerate, knowledgeable and constructive with their opinions.

5. Conduct all interviews where there are a lot passers-by who are able to give wanker signs, two and one finger digits (more edginess)

Follow these rules and he will have guaranteed success. Know what I mean.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I’ll be honest and say I haven’t watched the vlog. Perhaps he should branch out and do post-match interviews with fans. Remember these golden rules :

1. Always choose an angry, opinionated, know-it-all, sweary fan who is about to self combust.

2. Every interview should contain multiple loads of blud, fam, and innit.

3. Ensure that the interviewee has loads of hangers-on, mates and generally Bolshie types present to give an edgy feel to it.

4. Never, ever, pick someone who is polite, considerate, knowledgeable and constructive with their opinions.

5. Conduct all interviews where there are a lot passers-by who are able to give wanker signs, two and one finger digits (more edginess)

Follow these rules and he will have guaranteed success. Know what I mean.

:clap::lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here