Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] where's the MOTD thread today?

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I want to see if he meant it.

If he did ...(and I think he did) ... that's Zolaesque

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Spent more time pissing about with their hilarious "Wrighty in-joke" over I'm a Celeb than they did on the games. Maupays spoon over the top at the end of the first half, and a couple of our glorious passing moves towards the end (one of Proppers finest moments in a BHA shirt) left on the cutting room floor, so we can sit there and see Wright and She-Rah mugging it up.

Well.
Done.
Everyone.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Again not really much of a mention about the Albion, then went straight into Narwich.
Only highlight was jugg ears making a comment on Narwich coming out of the jungle that is the Championship, a pointer towards the giggling Wrightys possible entry into I'm a Celebrity.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Spent more time pissing about with their hilarious "Wrighty in-joke" over I'm a Celeb than they did on the games. Maupays spoon over the top at the end of the first half, and a couple of our glorious passing moves towards the end (one of Proppers finest moments in a BHA shirt) left on the cutting room floor, so we can sit there and see Wright and She-Rah mugging it up.

Well.
Done.
Everyone.
Agree. It was embarrassing

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Well.
Done.
Everyone.

Yeah, looking forward to the extended highlights on the Albion site, tonnes of good stuff left out of MOTD.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
At least they captured the Norwich player's glorious attempt at a headed own goal. The Hawk would have been proud of that one :lol:

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
MOTD twats haven’t a clue about us awkward analysis every week and quickly move on. Jermaine Penis last week was a disgrace probably because we hammered his precious Tottenham the week before.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You really are a cockwomble aren’t you!

I was told I was out of order for being rude to BG yesterday. My response was that if I thought he gave a toss I'd apologise. :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Only highlight was jugg ears making a comment on Narwich coming out of the jungle that is the Championship, a pointer towards the giggling Wrightys possible entry into I'm a Celebrity.

Highlight? I didn’t even get it and now I know I’m glad I didn’t

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
That is odd. I thought you would be like clique in jokes. Or was there not enough VAR and player bashing for the NSC clique to rubber stamp it? Maybe we should play bong and march so you can all **** each other off at your abuse of them.

What ARE you yammering on about ?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Well.
Done.
Everyone.

Apologies I missed your celeb quote :facepalm:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I was told I was out of order for being rude to BG yesterday. My response was that if I thought he gave a toss I'd apologise. :shrug:

He may not, but I’m outraged on his behalf, the poor fellow. Please apologise to me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here