Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is our next win coming from ? ....

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
As crazy as it sounds and despite how good we've been this season. Taking a look at our games over the next 3 months and suddenly this all looks a bit daunting ....

November

PL 10 Manchester Utd(A)2pm .... Never easy at OT
PL 23 LeicesterCity(H)3pm .... Excellent team
PL 30 Liverpool(A)3pm.... Near impossible

December

PL 5 Arsenal(A)8.15pm... very rarely lose at home
PL 8 Wolverhampton(H)4.30pm...finding form again
PL 16 Crystal Palace(A)8pm.... local derby anything can happen
PL 21 Sheffield United(H)3pm...they are on fire
PL 26 TottenhamHotspur(A)12.30pm...revenge job
PL 28 Bournemouth(H)12.30pm....always lose to them

January

PL 1 Chelsea(H)12.30pm... excellent team
FAC4TBA
PL 11 Everton(A)3pm....decent at home.
PL 18 Aston Villa(H)3pm....winnable
PL 21 Bournemouth(A)....always lose to them

Should be interesting but I think this run of games shows how easy (relatively) the start of season has been for us. I notice on the tracker that we are not due for many points in this period.

Bring it on.......but maybe savour where we are now because I fear there may be trouble ahead in the near future.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Who cares?

Enjoy the day.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Tough games ahead, but unlike the 2 previous seasons I feel much more confident of pinching points off the the so called bigger teams. With greatest respect to CH we now create many more chances and our style of play is far less predictable. We’re watching one of the best ever BHA teams.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Man Utd. We are above them, playing well, and have a far better manager. A point there I think, but that could go all 3 ways.

Sheff Utd will probably hit some crap form at some point (they won't go down though), and we are the sort of team who will turn them over. Leicester at home may be good for a point, Arsenal are ordinary and hold no fears, Wolves are running into form but we are their bogey team. I could go on.

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
As crazy as it sounds and despite how good we've been this season. Taking a look at our games over the next 3 months and suddenly this all looks a bit daunting ....

Should be interesting but I think this run of games shows how easy (relatively) the start of season has been for us. I notice on the tracker that we are not due for many points in this period.

Bring it on.......but maybe savour where we are now because I fear there may be trouble ahead in the near future.

You can either look at it that this is the Premier League and we deserve to be here or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EH1G4EwljM
Personally I think we will pick up points where we dont expect them and drop them where we do. In other words we are playing like we belong here.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Fixed it!

PL10Manchester Utd(A)2pm .... easy at OT, they're more nervous than us
PL23LeicesterCity(H)3pm .... Excellent teams, good game, whatever.
PL30Liverpool(A)3pm.... Near impossible, 1983.

December

PL5Arsenal(A)8.15pm... very rarely lose at home, but we're away, and Arse are on theirs, a point, maybe 3. Let's go for it.
PL8Wolverhampton(H)4.30pm...fi nding form again, Wolves may be, but we're better by far
PL16Crystal Palace(A)8pm.... local derby anything can happen. Agreed
PL21Sheffield United(H)3pm...they are on fire, they will be, quite literally.
PL26TottenhamHotspur(A)12.30pm ...revenge job, we were robbed last season in the last minute, revenge is due.
PL28Bournemouth(H)12.30pm....a lways lose to them. No we don't you stupid ****.

January

PL1Chelsea(H)12.30pm... excellent team
FAC4TBA
PL11Everton(A)3pm....decent at home. In the 80's
PL18Aston Villa(H)3pm....winnable
PL21Bournemouth(A)....always lose to them. YAWN

Should be interesting but I think this run of games shows how easy (relatively) the start of season has been for us. I notice on the tracker that we are due many points in this period.

Bring it on.......but there may be more JOY ahead in the near future.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here