Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ezequiel Schelotto at the end of the game

Alan R

Apr 24, 2019
His body language seemed all wrong. Went off on his own after the whistle and never joined in with the celebrations. Is it me, or did anyone else notice that?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Shame he didn't curl his effort into the far corner.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I did. It looked like he was either going to storm off down the tunnel, or make a habit of celebrating having made it onto the pitch with the club doctor, but by the time he turned and walked a few steps he realised he had forgotten the way to the bench/tunnel area so meandered a bit.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
That was a quality shot from a defender

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
That was a quality shot from a defender

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
We all laughed.
He had so much time, managed to get it on his right foot, and then produced a shot that never looked like going in.

To be fair I suppose it's the angle you're looking at it from, we were behind it so saw it was never threatening the goal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
We all laughed.
He had so much time, managed to get it on his right foot, and then produced a shot that never looked like going in.

To be fair I suppose it's the angle you're looking at it from, we were behind it so saw it was never threatening the goal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tough crowd, you are in the WSL? Surely you saw the curl he put on it. I reckon he could dispossess Salah in our box, run the length of the pitch and chip the keeper to score the winning goal at Anfield and you’d decide he just got lucky :lolol:

(OK I do have a vivid imagination :wink:)

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I thought that it was very poor and the kind you would expect from a defender

I know Schelloto is a bit marmite but I don’t recall a post from you recently suggesting that any of our players are anything but average to poor :shrug:

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
I couldn’t believe he got on at left wing back, with March sitting next to him on the bench.

I’m all for getting him involved, but surely there’s no future for him in that position? Match hasn’t played much in recent weeks either.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here