Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Sky Sport Fight Night

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Wow, look at her eye! Brave woman to keep on fighting.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Utter joke of a decision in the Crolla fight.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
He's done. No way the judges were going to let him lose his last fight on points.

Farewell Crolla, Champion of the World.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
He's done. No way the judges were going to let him lose his last fight on points.

Farewell Crolla, Champion of the World.

You're probably right, no sense in letting the tiny fact of him losing the actual fight comfortably get in the way of giving him his fairytale finish, eh?

That was basically a WWE contest - the result was decided before the first bell.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
You're probably right, no sense in letting the tiny fact of him losing the actual fight comfortably get in the way of giving him his fairytale finish, eh?

That was basically a WWE contest - the result was decided before the first bell.
Possibly, but imagine it for him if he had drawn or lost... It would forever be eating him up on the inside knowing he went out in such a way and would be more inclined to come back one last time, the win gives him closure.

He has done his time in the ring, and as someone who has seen him live he was no where near his best tonight. His loss against Loma drained him.

DFL JCL

Jan 8, 2016
I was scoring round by round and had it 96-94 to crolla. Not a good performance and definitely time to hang up the gloves. But I don't see that as a bad decision. The Peruvian won the first 4 but then I had crolla winning the rest all be it a number of them very close.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here