Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jake Humphrey

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

0 shots on target. You can stick your ‘expansive, exciting & ambitious’ Norwich side up your arse. Thanks for the three points.

[TWEET]1122232475458199552[/TWEET]

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Jake Humphrey is a *****r - simple as that. A few years ago he slagged us off saying words to the effect of "has it really come to this - we're playing teams like Brighton"

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I didn't realise the names of 'home grown talent' in Norfolk were pulled straight out of the Scrabble pouch.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Pukki is a very long standing Norfolk farming name from a little village just outside Helsinki.

Even this early in the season Norwich look long odds on for the Championship next season. Shows how far we have come. Only a matter of time before one of the bottom three turn to CH for redemption...he would have Norwich organised better than their current manager.

TNBA

TTF

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Big Jurg would kill for DrMic's personalized number plate. lol:

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
I know this isn’t in keeping with the thread but I just checked his twitter and he called out his own tweet and also had another tweet saying what a great job Potter and Ainsworth have done and comparing our style to last season.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
When he wrote it it was fair enough on us (not sure about Norwich last season but they didn’t seem anywhere near our quality when we were promoted) but he deserves pelters today. At least it wasn’t 5 eh Jake...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We all knew he’d end up looking like a **** once Norwich had played a few Premier League games didn’t we ?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I know this isn’t in keeping with the thread but I just checked his twitter and he called out his own tweet and also had another tweet saying what a great job Potter and Ainsworth have done and comparing our style to last season.

I don’t think Ainsworth should get any credit at all

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here