Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] It is a very windy morning here in BN3

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Plus heavy rain forecast as well so make sure you dress appropriately this afternoon.

I am going out campaigning on the doorsteps of Withdean and Westdene this morning so if you recognise me a warm welcome would be nice, a cuppa and a hob nob even better !

Weather permitting I will be in the Wynn Mayo Baxter at 130 and I will update everyone then in case the match is in doubt

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
My forecast still suggests a break in the rain between 1400 and 1700 :thumbsup:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Our wise Dear Leader speaks good words

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Just started hammering it down at Mill road walk and ride

Hope Enrest has Simmo's coat on

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I'll be absolutely gutted if the game's called off. Been looking forward to today's feast of sport all week

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I'll be absolutely gutted if the game's called off. Been looking forward to today's feast of sport all week

If the weather is anything like last week's game, I'm sure it'll be fine to go ahead, it's only a little bit of rain surely............

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

It’s not being played on a council park pitch.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Stat Towers right now:-

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
40mph winds expected today and I’m due to meet a man outside of the north stand. I hope he’ll still be there and not blown off!

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
A bit windy I just walked up the road and retrieved a couple of wheele bins from the centre of the road while the roof of a newly refurbished block of flats has its new flat roof flapping its very windy out there

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
It’s not being played on a council park pitch.

You're right, but I was thinking more about the wind - especially up and around the Amex - and transport issues. Itd be pretty pathetic if it was called off, but this is Britain in the 21st century with helf and safety gone mad!

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Plus heavy rain forecast as well so make sure you dress appropriately this afternoon.

I am going out campaigning on the doorsteps of Withdean and Westdene this morning so if you recognise me a warm welcome would be nice, a cuppa and a hob nob even better !

Weather permitting I will be in the Wynn Mayo Baxter at 130 and I will update everyone then in case the match is in doubt

You’re waisting your time in that area, it’s full of Green Party voters, they don’t want crusty negative old commies like you on their door [emoji23]

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
BN43 - rough.

Psyching myself up to take the dog out and get a paper/bread.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here