Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] England v SA RWC Final

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Looking forward to this ....remember well when we beat Australia particularly as I had a tenner on it being a draw at full time ...the bookies have us as firm favourites, but to me it’s too close to call and I believe a lot will depend on who wins the battle (war?) up front and how much influence the ref has on the game...wouldn’t be surprised to see a red card

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
We’ll win comfortably. We’ve been superb.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Looking forward to this ....remember well when we beat Australia particularly as I had a tenner on it being a draw at full time ...the bookies have us as firm favourites, but to me it’s too close to call and I believe a lot will depend on who wins the battle (war?) up front and how much influence the ref has on the game...wouldn’t be surprised to see a red card

I suppose it'll be the same for you, trimming some old dears bush, then turning up 5 mins before KO :whistle:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I suppose it'll be the same for you, trimming some old dears bush, then turning up 5 mins before KO :whistle:

:facepalm:

Some of us have to work for a living and can’t be on the internet all day :whistle:

Very few old dears on my books..they keep keeling over.....have the grounds of a block of last to mow in between games tomorrow, although I have the feeling the weather may intervene

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
:facepalm:

Some of us have to work for a living and can’t be on the internet all day :whistle:

Very few old dears on my books..they keep keeling over.....have the grounds of a block of last to mow in between games tomorrow, although I have the feeling the weather may intervene

You still haven't received my shift pattern then, must've got lost in a post.
I'm off at the moment, earning a well earnt rest :whistle:

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Can't wait for this.

Beers and snacks at the ready.

I think it'll be a lot easier than some are predicting.

I'm going to watch it ( first rugby match I'll have watched since England's last World Cup final :))
It was 2 points for a conversion and only 3 for a try when I played, but it had changed before that last match so what is it now?

I'm off at the moment, earning a well earnt rest :whistle:
It'll be even more well-earnt after that you've finished doing that...

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I'm going to watch it ( first rugby match I'll have watched since England's last World Cup final :))
It was 2 points for a conversion and only 3 for a try when I played, but it had changed before that last match so what is it now?

15 for a try and minus 5 for a conversion...hope that helps

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
South Africans have played their usual attritional game up till now. I think they need something different for this one.

I'm running with a comfortable England win if South Africa don't pull out something new. But they are a very capable side.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If Otoje plays the way he did last Saturday we will win, he was a total beast

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here