Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Questions, questions, questions...

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
So my son has won an Albion competition to go to the training centre next Tuesday and interview the players along with nine other lucky winners.

He's 17.

He wants suggestions for questions to ask the as yet unknown players but wants to steer clear of the dull and mundane.

He'd welcome interesting and different questions (but not about Shane Duffy's private life).

In the words of the late Ron Pickering...

AWAY YOU GO!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
You'll only get dull and mundane here I'm afraid

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
FFS I’m relaxing tonight....
I’ve got a private life you know...

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Given that young drivers are statistically more likely to be involved in road incidents, and inappropriate speed will be an additional issue, how do you feel about the player of the month being given the use of a performance car given that Alzate and Connolly have been winners of the award already this season

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
So my son has won an Albion competition to go to the training centre next Tuesday and interview the players along with nine other lucky winners.

He's 17.

He wants suggestions for questions to ask the as yet unknown players but wants to steer clear of the dull and mundane.

He'd welcome interesting and different questions (but not about Shane Duffy's private life).

AWAY YOU GO!

Could ask them, who played the lead role in Graham Potters surprise Swan Lake team bonding secret activity :D

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither

He's 17.

AWAY YOU GO!

That reminds me of a similar request for someone interviewing Kerry Mayo back in the day. Lush's question was:

How do you know who the post is for ?

(Mayo's then wife was also called Kerry). Classic. [MENTION=46]Lush[/MENTION]

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
If one of the squad invited you and your partner round for dinner, who would you most want to be invited by and who the least?

(asked in the voice of the come dine with me narrator)

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Since you've been at the Albion, which member of the squad have you sworn at the most?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Which is worse: Not putting a seat belt on or drink driving and fleeing the scene of an accident?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Favourite TV programme

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here