Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Southampton U23 v Brighton And Hove Albion U23 Tonight 7pm

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Albion’s under-23s will look to get their Premier League 2 form back on track against Southampton at Staplewood training ground tonight, kick-off 7pm. Simon Rusk’s side occupy sixth position in PL2 after nine matches, winning two out of their last three contests.

Victories over Tottenham Hotspur and Manchester City came before last Saturday's 2-1 defeat at home to Derby County on the south coast, while tonight’s opponents have won one of their last five - a 2-1 success away to Wolves back at the end of September, and currently sit bottom of the table ahead of this evening's game.

Warren O’Hora was on the scoresheet for Rusk's men last time out, cancelling out Jason Knight's opening goal on the hour mark. But Knight got his and Derby's second 16 minutes from time to keep the Rams top of the table.

Southampton are new to the division this season having won promotion to Premier League 2 Division 1 at the end of the previous campaign, with a 2-1 victory over Newcastle United in the play-off final ending their year on a high.

https://www.premierleague.com/tables?team=U21

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
This is going to be a tight game. Hopefully it'll be streamed on seagulls tv(myalbion or 8081.......wish they'd stop changing names!)

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
6/4 to win this I think is a tempting offer, but gone for 3-1 @18s and a separate bet on Longman to score if I can find a bookies that has the goalscorers up.

Can anyone see this?
Sure I can.

Screenshot_20191101-190418.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here