Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Strong wind and heavy rain forecast tomorrow.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Shame because the conditions ruined the game for us for the first 75 minutes last week.

At least Norwich try and play on the ground as well so will equally be impacted.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Shame, it's been a decent week too since the strong wind and heavy rain last Saturday during the game :rolleyes:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
No need to water the pitch again..

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Tut deriving pleasure from others misfortune:whistle:

IMG-20191026-WA0000.jpeg

Even the bloody Sky/BT/Amazon/Apple/Disney cameraman was prepared :(

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I thought the same about the conditions affecting us last week. A lot of the attempted passes between the lines (especially from Stephens) just weren’t reaching their targets due to the soggy pitch.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I thought the same about the conditions affecting us last week. A lot of the attempted passes between the lines (especially from Stephens) just weren’t reaching their targets due to the soggy pitch.

Indeed. And so many chipped balls over the top for Maupay and Connolly to chase after just skidded out of play as soon as they hit the deck.

If Trossard starts though, I'll be fairly confident. His weight of pass is usually bang on.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
My weather forecast says strong winds with showers and no rain between 1400 and 1700. Hope it’s right, at least I’ll only get soaked walking back to the car and not from it :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here