Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Passing on a season ticket to a friend

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Can someone tell me if this is OK or do I run the risk of a ban. It's only for one game.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Can someone tell me if this is OK or do I run the risk of a ban. It's only for one game.

Yes, it's fine. The club turn a blind eye to this sort of thing. How are they going to find out anyway?

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
And before anyone asks, the three guys watching the turnstiles at the Upper East are on it like hawks. Every blinking light is monitored.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Yes, it's fine. The club turn a blind eye to this sort of thing. How are they going to find out anyway?

This. Just be sure, when approaching a steward to find out where 'your' seat is, that you clutch your season ticket card in your RIGHT hand and your pint of lager in your LEFT hand. Anything else will be considered poor form and will give the game away

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013

Facial recognition cameras at all turnstiles plus Barber’s spies are everywhere.
11E09684-FB1D-4FF1-8884-6BF7398DFB4F.jpeg

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
I’m sure that’s ok. Don’t know if you still can, but they used to allow you to eg upgrade a junior ticket to adult - thus allowing someone else to use it for a specific match

WilburySeagull

Sep 2, 2017
Hove
I’m sure that’s ok. Don’t know if you still can, but they used to allow you to eg upgrade a junior ticket to adult - thus allowing someone else to use it for a specific match

You can upgrade up to 6 times per season. You have to call supporter services, pay the difference and they will email a print at home ticket. You dont use the actual ST card. Of course you dont have to do this if there is no change in the age band.

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
You can upgrade up to 6 times per season. You have to call supporter services, pay the difference and they will email a print at home ticket. You dont use the actual ST card. Of course you dont have to do this if there is no change in the age band.

And when an adult cannot go and you pass to your kids school friend, call supporter services and ask for a refund into your bank account.
You can do this six times a year.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

It should be OK, but make sure you have a safe house to go to if you get rumbled, and a stash of cash in case you need to go on the run. Barber is ruthless.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here