Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Norwich City’s most famous supporter....

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
jess5.jpg

No disrespect Jess (pictured cooling off on Great Yarmouth beach) you may be one of the nations favourite influencers but we will be influencing your return back to the Championship:lolol: as your joys take one helluva beating on Saturday.

GPott and the boys are in fine fettle after a thrilling victory over an big spending Everton side featuring the likes of Alec Iwobi and Jordan Pickford and will be straining at a leash to back it up with another priceless 3 home points in front of a vociferous Amex audience.

Come on, those of you lucky enough to have tickets to this sell out affair, raise the roof and show GPott and the boys our appreciation for everything they do in our relentless quest for EPL football 2020/21.

:ascarf:

:O

:clap:

:ascarf:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Top work as always Crodo.

Loved the 'your joys'. Freudian slip or deliberate? :lolol:

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Looking at that picture, I can’t help but wonder whether it’s a number one or a number two she’s craftily depositing under the waves.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
How can one post make me :facepalm: and :lolol: at almost the same time?

Top TOP bombing, Crodo. :clap2:

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
So, who is she?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
No disrespect Jess (pictured cooling off on Great Yarmouth beach) you may be one of the nations favourite influencers but we will be influencing your return back to the Championship:lolol: as your joys take one helluva beating on Saturday.

Love this :clap2: :lolol:

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
When I dip my conkers in freezing cold water my face doesn't look as calm as hers.

That said, I'm almost 50 so could do that standing up now.... :annoyed:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here