Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Pretty Vicious PMQ NHS Exchange

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Johnson v Corbyn. Corbyn actually doing a 'Come On Then!' gesture at Johnson across the house :ohmy: Pretty vicious stuff. You can tell there's an election pending. Crying shame that it'll be Brexit that carries the day.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
And typically, Boris Johnson avoids answering all questions on Tory underfunding of the NHS and shady discussions to privatise it further and brings it back to the EU.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
And typically, Boris Johnson avoids answering all questions on Tory underfunding of the NHS and shady discussions to privatise it further and brings it back to the EU.

That's common from any Govt. at PMQs. What haven't you watched over your lifetime?

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Who takes any notice of what is said at PMQs?

Just vote for the candidate who is going to look after your interests.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

That's all politicians. They always avoid answering a direct questions and spout off glib nonsense and think we've bought that pile of crock as an answer.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Who takes any notice of what is said at PMQs?

There isnt one, bunch of tossers just looking after themselves

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

OK, sounds like a plan, Oh.

I assume spoiling your ballot paper pretty much counts then? Every single one of them will look after their own interests first, and second, and third. If there is any time left afterwards (there won't be) they might have a look at those that voted for them.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
You mean carry on and extend all those lovely PFIs Tony Blair's Labour government imposed on the NHS? Good stuff.....!

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Johnson was a shambolic mess at PMQ's today as were a lot of his MP's , fancy barracking Corbyn for wearing a Grenfell tie ? I can't wait to see Johnson at the televised debates unless he is put under lock and key till December 13th

No chance there will be a debate, none in hell. BJ will not dare to stick his head over that parapet

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
No chance there will be a debate, none in hell. BJ will not dare to stick his head over that parapet

Rubbish

Everything in Boris Johnson's record shows how willing he is to open himself and his record to scrutiny

:)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Johnson was a shambolic mess at PMQ's today as were a lot of his MP's , fancy barracking Corbyn for wearing a Grenfell tie ? I can't wait to see Johnson at the televised debates unless he is put under lock and key till December 13th

I'd be amazed if Johnson takes part in any live TV debates. They'll pull the same guff that they did when May bottled it, saying she preferred to "get out and about and meet the voters", when the real reason was that she had all the charisma of a stale breadstick, and was completely incapable of doing anything other than endlessly repeating soundbites from a carefully prepared script. Answering direct questions on the hoof was her worst nightmare.

Johnson is also completely incapable of answering questions put to him (he's certainly not unique in that). But his advisors also will know that he is even more capable of running his mouth off, spouting unquantified bollocks off the top of his head, and digging himself into a bloody great hole.

I stand to be corrected, but I will be genuinely surprised if he is put in front of an audience with the other party leaders in a live TV debate.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i'd be surprised if Johnson doesnt do TV debates. he loves the limelight, a couple of hours in front of millions of people to waffle on, he'll be up for it.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Johnson is certainly stupid enough to get recorded saying something wholy inapropriate by a hidden microphone during the election run up.

Problem is , media will mostly see him have a safe passage to victory. Unfortunately, whatever is said and promised.....alot of the general public will vote for him as apparently " his is funny"

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here