Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Name that player

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
OK, who is this (I was surprised, I thought he was 110% gammon, but what do I know?):

In 2017, he endorsed Corbyn in the 2017 UK general election. He was impressed by Labour's plans to commit 5% of Premier League football's £8.3 billion broadcasting revenue back into the grassroots game, among other reasons.He subsequently stated the following year: “Jeremy Corbyn’s done all right. Whether you like him or hate him, he sticks to what he says. When he got made leader, people took the piss because he didn’t wear a suit. Well, he’s not Clark Kent. I thought: ‘If he don’t look like a politician, great. I don’t want a politician’”.

He is active on social media as a supporter of various charitable causes and LGBT rights, and has handed over his Twitter account to people from marginalised groups and organisations that work to support them, in order to give them a platform to answer questions from the public, including members of the LGBT community, a drugs helpline, a suicide bereavement charity, and a sex workers' collective.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Jonjo Shelvey

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
John Terry?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I thought Gazza was a shoe in.

You have previously proven yourself as a quizmaster. Care to suggest another player with a surprising profile?

Wikipedia is our friend :lolol: :thumbsup:

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
Is the correct answer.

What a guy!

Who knew? ???

:thumbsup:

I remember us losing 1-0 to Torquay at Withdean. Southall played for them and he must have been around 41/42 years old, 20 stone in weight, but at one point made an absolute world class save. He could make saves normal keepers couldn’t. At his peak he really was one of the best if not the best in the world.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here