Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Bulgaria's Racism Punishment

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Did anyone expect anything else? UEFA don't care about racism, it's been going on for years.

Surprising reaction by the home crowd really, given the trafficking of brown faces is a real growth industry in Bulgaria by all accounts.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
laughable.

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
Did anyone expect anything else? UEFA don't care about racism, it's been going on for years.

Surprising reaction by the home crowd really, given the trafficking of brown faces is a real growth industry in Bulgaria by all accounts.
More surprising that they are not exactly white themselves. Wouldnt they experience racism living in a country like Hungary?

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
There's a bunch of Bulgarians in West Hove Sainsburys cleaning cars. I was surprised they were Bulgarian because they have pretty dark skin.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
They do not care. Similar to Croatia. A fantastic place and they love their football but colour me shocked! They is some racist mofo’s.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Just seen my post come up and it's been censored. Really is tea, double u, ay, tea such a bad word. I thought it was a baby goldfish!

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Evidently it's a pregnant goldfish not a baby one, but is cleared by the British Board of Film Classifications as an example of moderate language for the 12 certificate. Ffs (I think we all know what that stands for) how old do you think we are [MENTION=1197]Bozz[/MENTION]er.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
What do we think would have been a suitable and effective punishment?

The racist chanting, etc was disgraceful and unacceptable BUT not the worst we’ve seen. What punishment did we (England) get for the violence in Amsterdam, for example?

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
Evidently it's a pregnant goldfish not a baby one, but is cleared by the British Board of Film Classifications as an example of moderate language for the 12 certificate. Ffs (I think we all know what that stands for) how old do you think we are [MENTION=1197]Bozz[/MENTION]er.

Every wondered why mentions of [MENTION=23342]dolphins[/MENTION] wouldn't reach you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here