• Other

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton

Jan 30, 2008
There really are no depths to which this mob currently won't go. Just awful awful people. So depressing that anyone votes for them at the moment let alone as many as look likely to. Oh well, the people get the government they deserve.

Of course they do it's called Democracy
Regards
DF

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Tory minister defends Boris Johnson's reference to 'tank-topped bum boys'

Boris Johnson was entitled to refer to gay men as “tank-topped bum boys” because of his right to “free speech”, a Tory candidate has said.

Chris Philp, a justice minister, defended the prime minister’s notorious comment – and said he personally was not offended because he is not homosexual.

Instead, he described it as “colourful language”, before saying he was not prepared “to give a running commentary" on his bosses’ statements.

He’d be arrested if he said that within earshot of a steward at the Amex on a matchday.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
There really are no depths to which this mob currently won't go. Just awful awful people. So depressing that anyone votes for them at the moment let alone as many as look likely to. Oh well, the people get the government they deserve.

Quite. Everyone wants to put the blame at the individual Corbyn's feet. Sure he's not the greatest leader (what is a great leader btw), but any failings he has pales into insignificance when you compare them to the morals, values and behaviour of the Tory party.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
He’d be arrested if he said that within earshot of a steward at the Amex on a matchday.

The quotation is from 1998 so the Amex didn't even exist,and a lot harsher things were being said in football!

Jan 30, 2008
Yep, just as long as they don't complain when no police come when they need them, when they have to wait for hours on trolleys in our crumbling hospitals, when they have to fundraise to keep their schools going or when they trip over the homeless.

Best hide under the bed then
Regards
DF

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
As the politically 'wise' people of NSC seem to think voters like simple things,perhaps it is time for Diane Abbott to return to the hustings?

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Read post 4708 to get you started. You only have to read the posts on here for your evidence. By the way, it is not an extreme generalisation; relatively few posters are such, but of those the worst offenders tend to be leftie/liberal.

I am not suggesting there are no examples (on both sides of the political divide) of people acting 'superior' so much as questioning your judgement that one group is worse than the other.
What do you base your comparison on? The numbers of posts? The choice of language? Do you really think you are objective, given your obvious political bias?

Jan 30, 2008
I am not suggesting there are no examples (on both sides of the political divide) of people acting 'superior' so much as questioning your judgement that one group is worse than the other.
What do you base your comparison on? The numbers of posts? The choice of language? Do you really think you are objective, given your obvious political bias?

Oh give it a rest , you're probably the worst offender of I'm better than you with your constant questioning and justifying posts :dunce:
Regards
DF

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I'm no expert on all this superiority stuff but surely the word 'simple' was first used in this case by Dominic Cummings? He certainly fits your description of a man who considers himself to be superior to millions of others - he's proudly accepted lying to them - but I 'm not sure The Great Disruptor would describe himself as a leftie.

The first person to show signs of a superior intellect on the Brexit thread was [MENTION=225]Hamilton[/MENTION], post circa 86 iirc, he was/is a remainer although I don’t know which side of the halfway line he sits with his political leanings , that post was back in April 16 [emoji102]

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Yep, just as long as they don't complain when no police come when they need them, when they have to wait for hours on trolleys in our crumbling hospitals, when they have to fundraise to keep their schools going or when they trip over the homeless.

Plenty of turkeys voting for Christmas, they will soon be victims. A few of here but can't face it they've been gaslit

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Read post 4708 to get you started. You only have to read the posts on here for your evidence. By the way, it is not an extreme generalisation; relatively few posters are such, but of those the worst offenders tend to be leftie/liberal.

Because you agree with the otherside. Your pretence at impartiality is a bit shallow.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
The first person to show signs of a superior intellect on the Brexit thread was [MENTION=225]Hamilton[/MENTION], post circa 86 iirc, he was/is a remainer although I don’t know which side of the halfway line he sits with his political leanings , that post was back in April 16 [emoji102]

You seem to have a lot of time on your hands.......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here