Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I've said it on here before and I'll say it again. If we lets these crooks get away with Brexit they can get away with anything...

Hopefully the courts may take umbrage to the tories trying to hancuff the legal system.

But I agree with you and as I have said before, despite failing to be persuaded in any way by the performance of Corbyn, I regard even a Corbyn government (which won't happen, but anyway) preferable to this evil shower. What next? He dodges Andrew Neil, and he wants to change the law so his madcap and dangerous initiatives cannot be stopped. We have never had a PM so dangerous. He's a sort of educated and more calculating version of Trump.

I see Mogg's demented Brexit Euro MP sister, has now jumped off Nigel's lap and into Tent Boris.

One thing I don't quite understand is what is Farage playing at? He has been saying that Boris' Brexit plans won't work. That's a bit like Paper Lace (The Night Chicago died) accusing Black Lace (Agadoo) of being a rubbish pop group. :shrug:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Hopefully the courts may take umbrage to the tories trying to hancuff the legal system.

But I agree with you and as I have said before, despite failing to be persuaded in any way by the performance of Corbyn, I regard even a Corbyn government (which won't happen, but anyway) preferable to this evil shower. What next? He dodges Andrew Neil, and he wants to change the law so his madcap and dangerous initiatives cannot be stopped. We have never had a PM so dangerous. He's a sort of educated and more calculating version of Trump.

I see Mogg's demented Brexit Euro MP sister, has now jumped off Nigel's lap and into Tent Boris.

One thing I don't quite understand is what is Farage playing at? He has been saying that Boris' Brexit plans won't work. That's a bit like Paper Lace (The Night Chicago died) accusing Black Lace (Agadoo) of being a rubbish pop group. :shrug:

Johnson really is very dangerous, isn’t he. Anyone with a modicum or sense should genuinely be very scared of him remaining in power. Our only hope is that parliament and the courts stick to him like glue. Jesus. It’s scary.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Nigel Farage is making a very good living out of being a 'rebel' and criticising everyone else. The last thing he wants is to achieve his ambitions. He withdrew his Brexit lot from standing for Parliament and now his MEPs are leaving him to become Tories.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017

Agreed - we need to defend the reputation of Black Lace!

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I suppose I was asking a bit much of you two, I get it, you are both 'In box' type of guys.

I do have a lot of emails to answer, i agree.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Nice try sonny, but yet again every thing you have said is totally wrong, I am not left wing, the rest was meant as a joke, you know, sense of humour, something you are totally devoid of (as well as any intelligence)
You are scraping around for a reason to have a pop and yet again you fail, you really are a stupid little man.
And I'm not even from Plymouth, I'm from Royal Tunbridge Wells, via Ascot, you probably have bin liners for curtains.
Pillock!

Oh dear Chopper,are you saying it's ok to joke about women's bodies?You are digging a hole deeper and deeper.I couldn't give a flying fig where you think you are as you have listed your location as Plymouth:bla::bla:What a Chopper.Not long till Brexit now.:thumbsup:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I've said it on here before and I'll say it again. If we lets these crooks get away with Brexit they can get away with anything...

Sorry to rain on your parade, but leaving the EU is not an illegal act. The current government had a mandate to do it as a result of the 2016 referendum, but were thwarted by leavers in Parliament who chose not to honour the referendum as they had original voted to do. If the Tories win a clear majority in this upcoming election, with leaving the EU as part of their manifesto, they will have an even stronger democratic mandate to do so. It will not be illegal, although I recognise it will upset some people.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
That's not what I said. I said if he delivers then people will be happy, and if he doesn't he'll be ousted.

I didnt say anything about whether he'll get in. (He obviously will).

I agree that some people don't care he's a liar, and will still vote for him. It is easier to do this now that Trump has been so successful (delivering some of his promises, still POTUS, for the time being, anyway, and still with spport of Sheffield Wednesday proportions). But this is because they think things will be great with Boris as PM. I don't think the people who are going to vote for Boris are doing so because they think he will make things worse.

Anyway, a lot of people will be like BG - they will still believe things have got better under Boris because that's what they want to believe. Like religious types who thank god for all their good fortune and pass off bad fortune as god's will (or work of the devil) - god always wins.

My expectation is that Boris will spaff everything up the wall, but I admit that I don't like Boris so my expecatation is clouded by dislike. Maybe he'll Get Brexit Done and everything will be well. I don't believe that but again that's partly because I don't want to leave the EU. :shrug:

Bottom line is it is still possible that Boris will make things work, and if he doesn't he'll be ousted. That was all I was saying.

But he won’t be ousted, what will be different this time to all the other times?

He will bluff his way through, Tory MPs see him as the golden goose

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
How the hell would you know? I do not even know yet.

Because you said so, because of their Brexit policy. Unless you’re now voting for Corbyn’s new leave campaigning? To be fair you’re advocating Labour’s tax policies and Lib Dem Brexit policies so maybe you are totally confused

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
The current government had a mandate to do it as a result of the 2016 referendum, but were thwarted by leavers in Parliament who chose not to honour the referendum as they had original voted to do.

Couldn't agree more.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
You have exactly summerised what is wrong with out "democracy". You have to be one party or another. Your small minds can not cope with someone having views that are not completely partisan. We need more fair representation and mlre coalitions and then maybe we will have a government that represents the views of the people.

I don’t disagree with a lot of that. I don’t think we’d be in the mess we’re in now if a coalition had stayed in power in 2015. PR has its good points and bad points. Johnson and Corbyn are equally awful.

However, for democracy to function you have to stick your X somewhere. You seem to want a Plooks party just as you seem to want a Plooks NSC.

The Lib Dems will revoke A50 (and you said you’d vote for that). They will not tax the rich. They’ll tax everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I can assure you that it didnt and didnt under Wilson or Callaghan either like most I suffered, as always, under a Labour PM for the debt the country was left in and I dread to think what that would be under Corbyn and his cronies.

Can you please give some examples of how you personally suffered under the Wilson, Callaghan, and Blair governments??

Johnson is going to get in, with a just about workable majority for a short time until some his own team leave because they realise they can’t work with him. He’ll carry on regardless, ****ing everything up that he touches. Meanwhile, Labour will have a short period of post-election infighting before a big clearout and new leader comes to the fore (as yet untouted), who proves to be very capable and rips BoJo to pieces week after week. BoJo’s government eventually collapses, there is another GE in about 3 years which Labour win comprehensively due to the carnage caused by BoJo.

Yes - but we'll have left the EU by then , so he'll be a 'hero'.

That said, the same bleeding heart liberals who were baying for someone to do something about Saddam are now the same people calling Blair a war criminal. He went to war on the wrong pretext, the troops were not ready and not all paths had been exhausted. He made an error of judgment that cost lives.

The Tories would have been at war twice as quick. At least Blair did attempt to reason a bit with Bush and change his determination before giving way and being his poodle.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Sorry to rain on your parade, but leaving the EU is not an illegal act. The current government had a mandate to do it as a result of the 2016 referendum, but were thwarted by leavers in Parliament who chose not to honour the referendum as they had original voted to do. If the Tories win a clear majority in this upcoming election, with leaving the EU as part of their manifesto, they will have an even stronger democratic mandate to do so. It will not be illegal, although I recognise it will upset some people.

While it is not illegal to leave the EU, the way Johnson wanted/wants it to be done was deemed illegal and was rightly thwarted.
Parliament and the courts were not doing anything else but upholding the law and stopping Johnson from breaking the law and from passing a deal with no checks or balances.
Then of course, Johnson himself put it all on hold.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

He didn't say Brexit was illegal. He said the Boris gang are crooks. He's right.:shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Can you please give some examples of how you personally suffered under the Wilson, Callaghan, and Blair governments??

Yes - but we'll have left the EU by then , so he'll be a 'hero'.

The Tories would have been at war twice as quick. At least Blair did attempt to reason a bit with Bush and change his determination before giving way and being his poodle.

Correct, correct and, errrrr, correct.

As for the last point, the traitor Blair would be up there with IRA member Corbyn, in the Daily Mail inspired 'intoxicated by the whiff of Thatcher's handbag' contingent if Blair had not joing in the Saddam bashing fun :shrug:

Anyway, bollocks to the tory propagandists on here. I see Labour are creeping up in the NSC poll - all the weasel words on behalf of Boris are failing, here at least.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
One for Droopy Rectum:

Do you back Mr Brexit, Farage, or Mr Brexit, Boris? Who is your man, Das Reich? Who get's yor vote?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Farage doesn’t get airtime in my house but I can imagine it was the same, tired old soundbites and thinly veiled racism.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here