Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] El Presidente meets Sir Christopher Hatton

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Next guest speaker at Seagulls Over London will be Kieran Maguire who many of you will have seen on Sky Sports, BBC etc. Kieran is a leading expert on football finance and lectures on this topic at Liverpool University. You may like to look at his website http://priceoffootball.com/

Kieran is also 'one of our own'.

We've never had an in-depth meeting about football finance so I believe it will be hugely interesting hearing what Kieran has to say and having the opportunity to ask him questions.

The meeting will be on Wednesday [not our usual Thursday] 27 November at the Sir Christopher Hatton starting at 7pm with the Cellar Bar available to us from 6pm.

Courtesy of Roger Bevan.

This'll be worth going to, for the celebrity factor :thumbsup:

Last edited:

el punal

You saucy boy! Your thread title had me doing a search for Sir Christopher Hatton, only to find that he died in 1591 and was former Lord Chancellor to Elizabeth l. To all intents and purposes that would have definitely been a one sided conversation. Aside from that it sounds like it could be a very interesting evening. :drink:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I used to work a few minutes walk away from this pub. Only been in it once - filled wall to wall with workers from the nearby insurance office (at least it was when I went).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here