Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Selling players next year.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
So how much are Ali J, Locadia , Andone and Knocky worth.
Ali J - £10,000,000
Locadia £8,000,000
Andone £8,000,000
Knocky £10,000,000
Is this realistic?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
So how much are Ali J, Locadia , Andone and Knocky worth.
Ali J - £10,000,000
Locadia £8,000,000
Andone £8,000,000
Knocky £10,000,000
Is this realistic?

Locadia - £5M+add ons (Not a top club player so looking at mid-lower in a top division somewhere)
Ali J - Be surprised if we can get £8M (Really not sure where he goes from here. Back to Dutch leagues but can't imagine we'll get loads for him)
Andone - £3M (Player wants away + we did not pay much for him)
Knockaert - £7.5M (28 year old with 1 year left on contract)

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Fingers crossed the club and make enough money from Andone to offset the huge loses it's gonna have to swallow on Big Jurg and Ali.

That said, by the end of the season Trossard won't be a £15m player.
Alzate, Connolly and Ben White will be considerably more than next to nothing.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
It's the first time in a long while that we've had players to sell and that I'm confident we could lose anybody and have a decent replacement ready to step in

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Locadia - £5M+add ons (Not a top club player so looking at mid-lower in a top division somewhere)
Ali J - Be surprised if we can get £8M (Really not sure where he goes from here. Back to Dutch leagues but can't imagine we'll get loads for him)
Locadia, Jahanbakhsh and Andone all have 2½ or 3½ years left on their contracts. Bearing in mind their value (at least that of the first two) has probably dropped since signing for us, they might just decide they want to stay with the money (i.e.their contracts) rather than play in lower league Dutch, Belgian or German football.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Locadia, Jahanbakhsh and Andone all have 2½ or 3½ years left on their contracts. Bearing in mind their value (at least that of the first two) has probably dropped since signing for us, they might just decide they want to stay with the money (i.e.their contracts) rather than play in lower league Dutch, Belgian or German football.

Although they would be entitled to claim their wage, they must realise that a stagnant career could mean no future contracts and all of them have plenty of years left in them in theory

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Hasn’t the Knockhaert fee been agreed?

Yes.

On July 23 Brian Owen reported that the "..eight-figure sum.." Fulham will pay would "very significantly eclipse" the "£9 million" fee Leicester paid for Ulloa.

[Note: I believe that the Foxes actually ended up paying £10 million for Ulloa, taking all add-ons into account.]

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX

Andone is a striker with PL experience, currently on loan in a CL squad. We'll get far more than 3m for him, the only thing weakening our position is prospective buyers knowing he wants away.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
I think we would get around £8-10 m for Andone.

Locadia £7m

Knocky around £10m

I don’t think Duffy will leave but if he does has to be worth £20-25m in my opinion.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I would have thought Ali J would be a decent option as a player plus cash with a Dutch or German club, otherwise one of those rich Arab or big Turkish clubs.

I think we might get a bit more for Ali J and Locadia than people think.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here