Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Racecourse fireworks

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
[SUB][/SUB]Once you’ve seen one you’ve seen them all, stay in the pub :thumbsup:

Would love to mate. Has absolutely no appeal what so ever. However I'm trying to keep the peace at home. She wants to go to the ones in Tunbridge Wells on Saturday night but they start at 7pm which would mean I would have to drive to football to stand any chance getting back in time. Given that there is a ready made excuse to be in the pub at 9am on Saturday morning the last thing I want to be doing on Saturday is driving.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Would love to mate. Has absolutely no appeal what so ever. However I'm trying to keep the peace at home. She wants to go to the ones in Tunbridge Wells on Saturday night but they start at 7pm which would mean I would have to drive to football to stand any chance getting back in time. Given that there is a ready made excuse to be in the pub at 9am on Saturday morning the last thing I want to be doing on Saturday is driving.
A relationship is all about sacrifices, she gonna have to miss the fireworks :lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here