Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] The Official Superyacht of the Week, thread.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I did go through a phase of watching tours of super yachts on Youtube after it suggested one. Very nice but ludicrous money.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
If aliens landed on this planet and saw people starving and then a man sailing around in a £29m toy they would be quite right to blast us out of the universe.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
The two happiest days of a boat-owners life: the day you buy it, and the day you sell it.

Couldn't even sell mine. Well, he said he'd send me some money later but it never arrived. I wasn't bothered, it saved me a ton of money the moment he towed it away.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Madame Gu. I can't remember how to post a link it's been so long since I have, but this (I think they actually call it "the ship") is a bit special if you like that sort of thing. Check it out on YouTube.

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I don’t want a bargain Greenpeace lookalike yacht thanks

This more my style :lolol:

https://www.insidehook.com/article/home-goods/one-billion-dollar-monaco-superyacht-replica

It was parked between, and dwarfed, a decent £1m + proper yacht and an even more opulent cabin cruiser, but they just didn't get a look in.

Steel is a behemoth and looked like it could handle anything any ocean could throw at it.

I liked it, and wouldn't say no if someone handed me the keys.

Sir James Radcliffe's (Mr Ineos) Hampshire II was parked up last time we went to the cinema, that was also quite nice.

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
If I win euromillions orneven the lottery, I’m going to buy and restore one of these, like the one I lived on when I was a kid, with engines, then go tearing up the coast shooting water cannons at kite surfers �� D7B4B849-6470-40AD-B14A-466E32E507EF.jpeg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If I win euromillions orneven the lottery, I’m going to buy and restore one of these, like the one I lived on when I was a kid, with engines, then go tearing up the coast shooting water cannons at kite surfers �� View attachment 116650

You are Leo Sayer and I claim my £5

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
In a previous job I was the PM for kitting out the IT stuff on Philip Green's ( I refuse to call him a 'sir' ) yacht. The amount of money the tosser spent was disgusting. Let's hope the BHS pension holders don't suffer for his spending ….. oh …. :facepalm:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here