Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Gully appeared on local Washington DC Sports Show--NBC Sports

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
If you had told me that would happen 22 years ago, I would have had you committed. 20 minutes from going out of business to having a mascot on US TV with the chance that a few viewers actually knew what it was.

Last edited:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Is he the real Gully though, actually flown over to the States, or are there really lots of Gullys (or should that be Gullies) like there's a lot of Father Christmas's? (this website has got a 12 certificate, hasn't it? - I wouldn't want to destroy anybody's childhood beliefs!)

MillerEP

Aug 11, 2019
Austin, TX
Is he the real Gully though, actually flown over to the States, or are there really lots of Gullys (or should that be Gullies) like there's a lot of Father Christmas's? (this website has got a 12 certificate, hasn't it? - I wouldn't want to destroy anybody's childhood beliefs!)

He’s the actual one flown over here to the States, he is here for Premier League Mornings Live’s FanFest this weekend, which is going on in my city this year: https://www.premierleague.com/news/1469203

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
He’s the actual one flown over here to the States, he is here for Premier League Mornings Live’s FanFest this weekend, which is going on in my city this year: https://www.premierleague.com/news/1469203

Mmm Gully maybe there but not many Albion shirts or scarves in that link, too many Everton, Chelsea and Arsenal " fans" for my liking......

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Brighton and Hove Albinon :facepalm:

Proper spelling 'albignon'. It is a french soup made with seagull breast meat, onions and oodles of garlic. Fact.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017

There are lots of Father Christmas’s?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
There are lots of Father Christmas’s?

Fvckin' thousands of them! Many of them are called 'Dad' at other times of the year. The others are old men who like to have little children sitting on their laps and who work in department stores for a few weeks every year.

Didn't you know?

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Fvckin' thousands of them! Many of them are called 'Dad' at other times of the year. The others are old men who like to have little children sitting on their laps and who work in department stores for a few weeks every year.

Didn't you know?

Ah yes, I think I can just about remember department stores. Those were the days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here