Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] An homage to Warren's commentary yesterday.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh poohpants I'm off out now and will forget later, so can't do the heavy lifting.

Can someone please clip the audio, trust me it'll be worth it.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Oh poohpants I'm off out now and will forget later, so can't do the heavy lifting.

Can someone please clip the audio, trust me it'll be worth it.

His quick thinking in depth analysis as the winner went in is something to behold! Where did he find those perfect words?

4f6405de40e63d8c53c4eab200e4a836.jpg

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
He’s great for local radio.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Love Warren’s passion and in the modern world someone who always tells it like he sees it. Wears his heart on his sleeve and feck holding his tongue.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
They’re a great double act. Local radios Sutton and Bruce. Good combo.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Far better than Bruce-Ball, who’s a tedious show pony, using up time set aside for callers.

Cantor’s commentary has always been amazing - a crystal clear of events as they unfold, with a passion for the club at the same time.

I listened to 606 on the way home last night. Moronic is the best I can come up with. I gave up after 15 mins, it’s like two loud twats in a pub thinking their bantz is actually funny. Two dickheads, bring back Danny Baker.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I listened to 606 on the way home last night. Moronic is the best I can come up with. I gave up after 15 mins, it’s like two loud twats in a pub thinking their bantz is actually funny. Two dickheads, bring back Danny Baker.

I’ve loved 606 all the way back to its beginning. Until now the producers have let callers dominate proceedings, now it’s these two pricks. Sutton’s alright when not wound up, but **** ABB is obsessive in childish, inane comments. Plus they keep rattling on about their rooming times together at WC 2018 and all their totally unfunny anecdotes.

Let callers have their say.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
606 is nearly as bad now as when David Mellor presented it.

I've just looked on Wiki, and there has been some real bellends presenting that show. Robbie Savage isn't even in the top 5.

D

Deleted member 2719

Love Warren’s passion and in the modern world someone who always tells it like he sees it. Wears his heart on his sleeve and feck holding his tongue.

Too true.

I do that on the Brexit thread and toys get thrown everywhere by those remainers!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here