Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pantomime villains

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Richarlison has to be right up there with the very best (worst) panto villains we've had at the Amex.

What an absolute prick of an individual he is.

Yesterday could only have been sweeter if the winning goal had been turned in by him.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Exceptionally talented player, but one I'd rather not have here.

The narcissism oozes from his pores and must be a nightmare to manage.

They don't seem to have much of a team ethic going on at Everton, just a bunch of talented individuals bandied together.

No surprise to see them struggle to win football matches.

Smirko

Aug 19, 2011
Brighton
Saw him at LGW just after the end of last season, queuing for and boarding a standard flight to Brazil. No airs and graces.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Has to put in a bit more of a shift if he's going to match this absolute walking bell end (whose face I refuse to show in the pic below, being mocked by Stevie G).

prick.jpg

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Classless individual.

The great players we’ve (sadly) see score against us the Amex, didn’t immediately goad/mock the home supporters.

For that to be his first thought, marks him out as a grade one prick.

This. Not sure what the' 'old man' bit was about though. Was right in front of us.

The day was doubly sweet with him acutely not given the goal and also losing. :wanker:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
When he was at Watford, I have it on very authority that he wasn't a favourite in the dressing room or should I say crèche.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Classless individual.

The great players we’ve (sadly) see score against us the Amex, didn’t immediately goad/mock the home supporters.

The lovely little cherry on top of yesterday's shenanigans was Richardlison having his goal taken off him and given (somewhat harshly) as an og.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
Richarlison has to be right up there with the very best (worst) panto villains we've had at the Amex.

Yesterday could only have been sweeter if the winning goal had been turned in by him.

Was exactly the same last season , as you say a complete prick

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Nothing harsh about it. Watch again and you'll see that all Richardson does is glance it on (across the goal). Admittedly, almost immediately it hits Webster and changes direction by 90 degrees and goes in. From WSL we were convinced it was a great downward header. Turns out we were right, but not about the scorer.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Classless individual.

Yep - I can count on one hand the players who’ve done that over the years and pissed me off. McGleish, Hammond, Nolan.......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Not having that last bit. More than happy for the fall guy to have been Digne - who was an even bigger (little) prick in last year’s game.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011

Agreed, but Digne was an excellent second choice. He was the other one in the ref's face at every opportunity and went full entitled nine year old with Neil Maupay in the SW corner after the Bernard injury. Digne had put a clearance out for a throw in and it was debatable whether this was a clearance he would have had to make regardless of whether a player was in need of attention. We took the throw in to Maupay and he sportingly put it straight back out to give Everton the ball back, yet Digne was still whining at him as apparently that wasn't good enough.

In general yesterday, I thought Everton were the worst we have seen this season for play acting, niggling, moaning and gamesmanship. If they do sack Silva they should appoint Sean Dyche. They seem to have the players to excel at all of the kinds of cheating his teams revel in, whilst he complains about just one specific form of cheating to provide a smokescreen.

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
What was the little chicken dance he felt the need to do before running back for the re-start?
I can only presssume it's because he's a cock....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here