Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Wales vs South Africa World Cup semi final

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Who are you backing?

I am desperate for South Africa to win. I do not want to give Wales the chance of beating England and being World Champions, even though I think we’d beat them. The thought of having to live with gloating Welsh rugby fans having beaten Engkand in a WC Final makes me feel nauseous just thinking about it.

COME on you Saffers!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Anything that reduces the chances of having to listen to Jonathan Davies is good by me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
South Africa all day long for me. Many reasons as to why, but the risk of Wales winning next week and people in 200 years time still bragging about it is one that's good enough.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I’m not backing either of them. We’ll get who we get. And we’ll smash em.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
George North down feeling his hamstring there, didn't look good, and now he's off.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The sheer power of the Boks was likely to wipe out one or two Welsh from the final if they get through.

The Welsh rugby lot really hate us (covered in Martin Johnson’s autobio), so it would be sweet if they got knocked out.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Its a very cagey game so far. I'm glad we played yesterday because it feels as if the reality of the result is weighing heavily on both teams today.

We wanted to win, this morning it looks like neither want to lose.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
This is a bloody awful game.

South Africa resorting to tactics from 1970s Five Nations games of 8 lunking forwards and a fly half who is kicking absolutely everything.

If Wales could get the ball to their backs.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I accept that I am not in to rugby butr would ask those that are is Dan Biggar any good other than his kicking?. Would he be anywhere near the England team if English?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Attrition rugby, dreadful game

GET IN SA

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here