Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Unbelievably tight in the Championship

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The best thing about the championship is reminding Leeds fans on twitter Ben White isn't actually their player.

Oh the little cutie-pies love the bantz.

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
Hell of a game on Monday night, QPR v Brentford, normally quite eventful.

With our young Mlakar likely to get maybe one or two mins at a push right at the end of the match when the game is done and dusted. Pity this loan hasn’t really worked out, can’t seem to get a foothold ahead of Wells and Hugill, which is in fairness a very good Championship strikeforce.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
With our young Mlakar likely to get maybe one or two mins at a push right at the end of the match when the game is done and dusted. Pity this loan hasn’t really worked out, can’t seem to get a foothold ahead of Wells and Hugill, which is in fairness a very good Championship strikeforce.

This is the thing, he has to keep knocking on the door, as so to speak.
When he has come on, he has done okay according to my QPR mate, obviously needs the game time.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Anybody watching the South Wales derby? Just had a player flare up and the ref went steaming in and pushed the Cardiff player away. :ohmy: Hands were down so he should only give himself a yellow.

GREASED WEASEL

Dec 10, 2017
Preston doing well. I’d like to see them in top flight.

Me too, also Bristol City

Not quite old enough to remember PNE in the top flight
Certainly recall playing the Robins though

A third team, probably one of the big boys,Leeds,Birmingham or Forest

Although, despite his time at West Ham I rate Bilic and think WBA will go up as champions

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Me too, also Bristol City

Not quite old enough to remember PNE in the top flight
Certainly recall playing the Robins though

A third team, probably one of the big boys,Leeds,Birmingham or Forest

Although, despite his time at West Ham I rate Bilic and think WBA will go up as champions

Yep, Id go with Preston, City and WBA. A good few months before that happens though.

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Its the best league in the world

I’m inclined to agree based on competitiveness from top to bottom and all round entertainment value.

I am warming to Us being good enough to compete with the big boys, regularpy, whilst playing good football, as opposed to a spirited Half hour and a 6-0 whipping in the odd cup tie

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here